Chicago Bridge & Iron Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2014

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron in February 2014.

Got an interview by attending their info session during our school career fair. Typical resume review interview where we just talked about classes and the content of my resume. Nothing technical. Interviewed with a relatively recent graduate, not the people who ran the info session, and the interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions other than what classes you took and content of your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chicago Bridge & Iron

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron in April 2011.

Interview was based on how you presented your self with people. If you get a face to face it comes down to are your body language during the interview. Interested, paying attenition, can hold conversation.

No negation available

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron.

Submitted resume, within one week I was contacted. The following day I want in for the interview, and spoke with 5 people. They didn't seem to question my knowledge, just more about who I am.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron in May 2009.

Submitted Resume
    Group/Panel Interview
    I'm not sure that the panel was experienced enough to conduct such an interview
    Questions were of a "have you ever....", "What was the most.....", etc.
    I don't believe the panel discovered much about the candidate's engineering ability.

Interview Questions

Worked for Chicago Bridge & Iron? Contribute to the Community!