Chicago Bridge & Iron

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron in February 2014.

Interview Details – Got an interview by attending their info session during our school career fair. Typical resume review interview where we just talked about classes and the content of my resume. Nothing technical. Interviewed with a relatively recent graduate, not the people who ran the info session, and the interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions other than what classes you took and content of your resume.   Answer Question

The Woodlands, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was based on how you presented your self with people. If you get a face to face it comes down to are your body language during the interview. Interested, paying attenition, can hold conversation.

Interview Question – Pacquiao or Mayweather   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negation available

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, within one week I was contacted. The following day I want in for the interview, and spoke with 5 people. They didn't seem to question my knowledge, just more about who I am.

Interview Question – What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron in May 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted Resume
Group/Panel Interview
I'm not sure that the panel was experienced enough to conduct such an interview
Questions were of a "have you ever....", "What was the most.....", etc.
I don't believe the panel discovered much about the candidate's engineering ability.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult time?   View Answer

Worked for Chicago Bridge & Iron? Contribute to the Community!