Chicago Bridge & Iron

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
The Woodlands, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was based on how you presented your self with people. If you get a face to face it comes down to are your body language during the interview. Interested, paying attenition, can hold conversation.

Interview Question – Pacquiao or Mayweather   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negation available

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, within one week I was contacted. The following day I want in for the interview, and spoke with 5 people. They didn't seem to question my knowledge, just more about who I am.

Interview Question – What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Chicago Bridge & Iron in May 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted Resume
Group/Panel Interview
I'm not sure that the panel was experienced enough to conduct such an interview
Questions were of a "have you ever....", "What was the most.....", etc.
I don't believe the panel discovered much about the candidate's engineering ability.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult time?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Chicago Bridge & Iron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chicago Bridge & Iron Engineering interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chicago Bridge & Iron employees and interview candidates.