Chicago Housing Authority

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chicago Housing Authority in January 2012.

Interview Details – Sent application in electronically for one position. Received call shortly thereafter requesting an interview for another (different) position. An intern with HR called repeatedly to reschedule the interview time. Appeared as though my resume was not examined thoroughly, as expertise which I don't have in a certain software package was required for the position in question, and a skills test was given immediately following the panel interview on said software. HR did not inform me beforehand of the software expertise needed or the skills test following the interview. The panel interview was typical - 3 or so people asking stock questions and writing down answers.

Interview Question – Questions were not too difficult or out of the ordinary for this type of public sector position.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Chicago Housing Authority.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with HR. I had an interview in person with two senior managers. I was called 2 months later regarding a different position...had another interview with HR and an interview with a different senior manager. HR called me two weeks later with a job offer.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions, nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Worked for Chicago Housing Authority? Contribute to the Community!