Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology in August 2012.

An offer was made based upon high course performance scores. There was no actual "interview" process, as a Teaching Assistant position is offered based upon a year of observation through classes and interactions with the student. A job description would have been helpful during the project, in order to give realistic scope of the job.

Interview Questions

Media Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology in January 2009.

The hiring manager kept asking me the same question but rewording it several different ways. I felt like the manager was trying to make me uncomfortable on purpose. After three minutes into the interview, I knew this was not a place I wanted to work. The environment was not a friendly place.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me how I managed projects in several different questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Chicago School of Professional Psychology? Contribute to the Community!