Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology in August 2012.

Interview Details – An offer was made based upon high course performance scores. There was no actual "interview" process, as a Teaching Assistant position is offered based upon a year of observation through classes and interactions with the student. A job description would have been helpful during the project, in order to give realistic scope of the job.

Interview Question – How to balance work/life/school schedule.   Answer Question

Media Interview

Media

The process took a day - interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology in January 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring manager kept asking me the same question but rewording it several different ways. I felt like the manager was trying to make me uncomfortable on purpose. After three minutes into the interview, I knew this was not a place I wanted to work. The environment was not a friendly place.

Interview Question – Asked me how I managed projects in several different questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Chicago School of Professional Psychology? Contribute to the Community!