Chick-fil-A Interview Questions in Athens, GA

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Athens, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

The staff at Chick-fil-A in Athens Ga. were exceptionally friendly & hospitable. The interview lasted approximately 30 to 35 minutes. Each employee smiled & greeted me. Some went as far as to ask me if I wanted anything to drink. Seems like a fantastic place to work!

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was when he asked me what I did from the time I woke up until I went to bed.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Athens, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

The process was fairly smooth and streamlined compared to other jobs I had been looking at interviews for. The company's communication with me was good before and after interview. I had one interview with a group panel discussing various aspects of the job and particular qualities. The people seemed nice but professional.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with this company in the future, if at all?   Answer Question