Chick-fil-A Interview Questions in Athens, GA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

The staff at Chick-fil-A in Athens Ga. were exceptionally friendly & hospitable. The interview lasted approximately 30 to 35 minutes. Each employee smiled & greeted me. Some went as far as to ask me if I wanted anything to drink. Seems like a fantastic place to work!

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was when he asked me what I did from the time I woke up until I went to bed.   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in May 2008.

The process was fairly smooth and streamlined compared to other jobs I had been looking at interviews for. The company's communication with me was good before and after interview. I had one interview with a group panel discussing various aspects of the job and particular qualities. The people seemed nice but professional.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself with this company in the future, if at all?   Answer Question

Worked for Chick-fil-A? Contribute to the Community!