Chick-fil-A Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week later, came in for the interview. The interview was great -- the manager was the best I ever had and years later, we are still friends to this day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Brentwood, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

They asked me to fill out the application, and then they asked me five or six questions or so. It was a very positive interview, and the employers seemed nice. They asked me a few questions about my availability. They seemed okay with the hours I put since I am still in high school.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Chick-Fil-A?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Mesa, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview, the questions mainly were based on your character and personality, as well as previous work experience. Overall I had a positive experience in the interview

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Simple and easy. They recruited me at my college and I did not even think I would be working with that company, but the manager was persistent. She called me in and I eventually agreed to interview which mainly consisted of a casual chat about our free-time activities and pursuits.

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Mays Landing, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was simple, they sat me down in one of their restaurant seats and we talks for a bit there. First I talked to a nice lady before the manager came out. Over all it seemed as if I would get the job, but as time went on without a call back I realized I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Why Chick-fil-A?   Answer Question
    • When fall comes and college starts up again, how often would you be free?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Port Richey, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I went to the Chick-Fil-A which is located in the mall. I asked the cashier for an app, I filled it out, then had a group interview with several other people. They asked questions about your personal life.

Interview Questions

• They asked about what I'm passionate about, what I enjoy doing, why I want to work here. It was all pretty easy going. I'd suggest being very open and passionate about your answers, and talk! Don't be nervous at all!!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Rock Hill, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

Basically sat me down and had a conversation. Asked me questions (below) and then at the end told me what I would do for my job. At the end he told me that he would want to hire me but that I would have to go through another two interviews. Told me that I would hear back within a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Superhero?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Group Interview while in restaurant is slightly awkward. There are people eating around you but you have to focus on what is happening in your group. People fight to answer questions, but if you make an impression you'll get a more private interview

Interview Questions

• If you were a teacher, what subject would you teach?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Ventura, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

apply online get email of conformation of application .. In about a week you'll get another email to schedule for a interview .. Interview is very fast and simple. Nothing hard so don't be nervous .. If they like you ... And they want the manger to get to know you , you'll get a second interview and it's pretty much the same questions ... And than you'll get a called if hired or not

Interview Questions

• Q: tell me about yourself ? Q: why should we choose you to work for chick fil a ? Q: whats difficult for you ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Group interview with about eight other applicants. We were all asked general questions to make us feel comfortable. Then called back for another interview with just me and two managers. More of a getting to know me process. After that had to go through a training period where I watched a few videos and how to act etc.