Chick-fil-A

20 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview Details – got called up and set an interview

Interview Question – none really, its the average questions asked very easy   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied in-person and interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of meeting at the local chick fil a office location for a one on one interview. Then they would call you back for a group session with other new hires. It was a learning experience and fun at the same time.

Interview Question – I didn't have one.   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – During the interview at Chick-Fil-A, the interviewer wanted to just find out what kind of person I was, and how I would interact with the other staff, as well as being hospitable to the customers who came into the store. It was very professional in my opinion, and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a first job, or wanting to start a career in the restaurant business.

Interview Question – Well, they asked me to explain how my working at Chick-fil-A would benefit the company, and I explained that I would get my work done efficiently while serving others with my gifts and talents.   Answer Question

Temecula, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in January 2013.

Interview Details – When I turned in my application I was interviewed by one of the managers. Was called 2 days later for a 2nd interview with the owner. Was called back for a 3rd interview with the manager who originally interviewed me. At each interview I was treated very nicely and the manger/owner were great. Lots of standard interview questions. My goals,, how would you handle an unhappy customer, why do you want to work here, etc. I didn't get offered a job, but I hope that they keep me in mind if something comes up. Really nice people and at least I got great interviewing experience.

Interview Question – What do you do in your spare time   Answer Question

Little Rock, AR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2011.

Interview Details – My first interview was a breeze pretty much, I interviewed with the Assistant Manger. She asked me to tell her about myself, what my hobbies were, I asked questions as well. We didn't really discuss previous employment in detail. She then told me I would be going on to another interview.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Chesapeake, VA

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2008.

Interview Details – My first interview was very casual- the manager met with me, offered me a drink and we sat in the food court and talked. It took him a while to get to me so I had to awkwardly wait in the middle of the food court. I did come a bit early though. When he finally got to me, he asked me why I want to work at Chick-fil-a, what experience I have had in the past, and when I would be available.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Chick-fil-a?   Answer Question

Bowie, MD

I applied in-person - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was on craiglist and I came across chick fil A open interviews invitation. They where having interviews on that following Wed. and I figured well I need a job I should just try it out. I went to the open interviews that Wed filled out an application and noticed there was like 12 other people waiting around to get interviewed (which made me even more nervous). So I was like the fourth person to get interviewed. They asked me about my old job, what would I do in certain situations, just general questions trying to get to know me. The interview lasted about 20-30 mins.At the end interview the hiring manager told me that if I didn't hear from him within in a week they were not interested. I left feeling not too confident because I didn't have no experience in fast food previously and there was a lot of competition.So that next Monday I got a call saying we want you to come in on that Friday for the second interview. I was excited I came in on that Friday and did my second interview.I was told I was going to get a call by that next Wed but didn't. I was really nervous like I didn't get it the job but I got a call on Friday and saying they accepted me as a cashier....come in and sign some papers. I start training next Tuesday.Im glad the stressing part is over.

Interview Question – When it comes to work what is the most difficult thing to handle?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Moorestown, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in May 2008.

Interview Details – Very laid back, I came in and talked to the owner of the establishment, who asked me normal interview questions. Nothing too rigorous. It's a cashier position...

Very Easy Interview

Greenville, NC

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in May 2011.

Interview Details – Well, I came in and met with the assistant manager. She was super nice and made me feel comfortable.
The 2nd day I met with the Owner who was also super nice! It no longer has the same owner because the new one 7 months later didn't rehire me after the interview. But with the 1st one being laid back and bubbly would help. With the new guy I'm not sure what he wanted to hear from me, I thought the interview with perfect. It was in the mall so its not big and it can be a fun and easy place to work.

Interview Question – What do you have to bring to our company?   View Answer

North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in September 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed lasted around 45 minutes. I thought it went really well. My interviewer stated that he would contact me next week and I that I would probably have another interview with someone else. I never received a call.

Interview Question – What do you expect to gain from Chic Fil A?   Answer Question

Worked for Chick-fil-A? Contribute to the Community!