Chick-fil-A

Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.6

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2014.

Process was quick. I took my application in on Tuesday, got a call back the next day for an interview. Basic questions were asked that would usually be asked in any interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Be positive and energetic will help land a job immediately. Showing your potential and willingness to go above and beyond the requirements without having to be told will build rapport with the other employees and managers faster.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

I applied and was called after a few weeks. Scheduled an interview with two managers at the same time. Pretty long interview THHEY asked a lot of questions that didn't seem relevant. What my passion in life is, something I value etc. asked the usual stuff on past employment and relevant skills and what not. I got another call where I was told they wanted a second interview but when I got there it was basically I already had the job. I was asked my size for my uniform and my available days were reviewed. I got the packet on information and standards and things to sign.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

The staff at Chick-fil-A in Athens Ga. were exceptionally friendly & hospitable. The interview lasted approximately 30 to 35 minutes. Each employee smiled & greeted me. Some went as far as to ask me if I wanted anything to drink. Seems like a fantastic place to work!

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was when he asked me what I did from the time I woke up until I went to bed.   View Answer

Cashier Interview

got called up and set an interview

Interview Questions
    • none really, its the average questions asked very easy   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

The interview process consisted of meeting at the local chick fil a office location for a one on one interview. Then they would call you back for a group session with other new hires. It was a learning experience and fun at the same time.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

During the interview at Chick-Fil-A, the interviewer wanted to just find out what kind of person I was, and how I would interact with the other staff, as well as being hospitable to the customers who came into the store. It was very professional in my opinion, and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a first job, or wanting to start a career in the restaurant business.

Interview Questions
    • Well, they asked me to explain how my working at Chick-fil-A would benefit the company, and I explained that I would get my work done efficiently while serving others with my gifts and talents.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in January 2013.

When I turned in my application I was interviewed by one of the managers. Was called 2 days later for a 2nd interview with the owner. Was called back for a 3rd interview with the manager who originally interviewed me. At each interview I was treated very nicely and the manger/owner were great. Lots of standard interview questions. My goals,, how would you handle an unhappy customer, why do you want to work here, etc. I didn't get offered a job, but I hope that they keep me in mind if something comes up. Really nice people and at least I got great interviewing experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

I applied in-person – interviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2012.

I was on craiglist and I came across chick fil A open interviews invitation. They where having interviews on that following Wed. and I figured well I need a job I should just try it out. I went to the open interviews that Wed filled out an application and noticed there was like 12 other people waiting around to get interviewed (which made me even more nervous). So I was like the fourth person to get interviewed. They asked me about my old job, what would I do in certain situations, just general questions trying to get to know me. The interview lasted about 20-30 mins.At the end interview the hiring manager told me that if I didn't hear from him within in a week they were not interested. I left feeling not too confident because I didn't have no experience in fast food previously and there was a lot of competition.So that next Monday I got a call saying we want you to come in on that Friday for the second interview. I was excited I came in on that Friday and did my second interview.I was told I was going to get a call by that next Wed but didn't. I was really nervous like I didn't get it the job but I got a call on Friday and saying they accepted me as a cashier....come in and sign some papers. I start training next Tuesday.Im glad the stressing part is over.

Interview Questions
    • When it comes to work what is the most difficult thing to handle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2011.

My first interview was a breeze pretty much, I interviewed with the Assistant Manger. She asked me to tell her about myself, what my hobbies were, I asked questions as well. We didn't really discuss previous employment in detail. She then told me I would be going on to another interview.