Chick-fil-A

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

I was called in for one interview. Interview was about 20 minutes long. I received a call the next day informing me that I had received the job. I came in the following week for an initial day of watching training videos and then began working and hands on training.

Interview Questions
  • What is the hardest part about working in a fast pace restaurant and dealing with customers?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2010.

Left my application two times because they lost the first one. The team manager at that time was not careful enough about hiring quality people. there was a group click I had to break through to be accepted and get the team to work together. Thankfully it was the social interaction talent I have that gave me an edge.
    Once the interview with the owner happen after he made me wait an hour to test my patience, he hired me immediately, it was the right timing.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals working for Chick-fil-a? Before interview, Get informed about the company as much as possible to impress your interviewer about your focused decision   Answer Question
    No salary negotiation, I took the job because I was desperate for money. They don't pay much but the teamwork environment is great!

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2010.

I had a phone interview and the two interviews with management. They really try to get to know you at the core because it is a family environment. Close nit. They have a lot of perks and it is awesome they are closed on Sundays. They ask typical interview questions and are very friendly. always offered a free meal with each interview which I took as a test. Maybe not, but I do believe if you ordered a bunch of stuff they would perceive it as greed.....needless to say, I ordered simple items.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. They want to know about you personally, not your typical business response. If you give a business response they will let you know that's not what they want from you.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2008.

hired from within, not really any interview process

Interview Questions
    • great value is put on flexibility, organization and people skills   Answer Question
    none..i accepted what was offered