Chick-fil-A IT Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met a career fair and had an onsite interview. After that there was an online application and two full days of interviews down in Atlanta. The full day interviews consisted of about 3-5 one hour interviews as well as a skills assessment. They called about a week or two after the second round of interviews to offer the position.

Interview Questions

• There was an IT Skills exam that has to be taken during your first round of interviews in Atlanta. The rest were behavioral or basic tech questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

Interview

Met at a job fair at school and had an interview on campus very soon after. Later received email to fill out an online application. They decided to move forward and I flew down to headquarters twice for full days of interviews then they called me a couple weeks later to offer me the position.

IT Interview

Interview

Applied through university recruiting site and got a phone interview about a week later. Process was very fast from the time I submitted my resume until the time I got a phone interview. General questions, tell us about yourself, why did you apply to Chick-Fil-A, and do you think you will fit in with our culture?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Took forever

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy, but a great experience. I first became in contact with Chick-fil-A through on campus recruiting, and about 2 weeks later was sent the online application form to fill out (also lengthy). About 2 days after submitting the application a phone interview was scheduled for several days later. The phone interview was great, pretty much all background type questions. The day after the phone interview an on-site interview was scheduled for 2 weeks later. The on-site interview lasted around 7 hours including 1:1 interviews and a test. Obviously EVERYONE was friendly and absolutely a pleasure to meet. I was not offered the job, but would recommend pursuing a job with them any chance you can.

Interview Questions

• How are you involved in your home church?   1 Answer