Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Strongsville, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy. Went in for open interview (with the manager) and then scheduled a second (with owner). Each lasted about 25 minutes. I was offered the job 2 days after the second interview. And I went to orientation 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Whats your daily routine?   Answer Question
    • How do you know you have a bad day?   Answer Question
    • Tell us something when you persuaded someone to do something.   Answer Question
    • What is the first thing that pops into your head when you think about Chick-fil-a?   1 Answer

Front of House Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olive Branch, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Olive Branch, MS) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later. They set me up with a group interview to start, but due to "scheduling conflicts" that one got cancelled and my first interview was just a one-on-one with a hiring manager. I got approved for a second interview shortly after, but they called me during school, and the scheduling person wasn't ever at the store after my school hours, so it took almost two weeks after the first interview to get my second interview scheduled. The day after the interview with the store owner, I got a call and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2015.

Interview

I want to work at Chick-fil-a because I really want to work . I've never had a job , but I can cook . I want this job so I can help my mom .

Lunch Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Process was extremely easy, i applied online and was called the next morning . While on the phone he asked me the basic interview questions and to come in the same day. I came in and filled a paper application out and had a one on one interview with him and it wasnt really an interview we talked more about my schedule than anything. he told me to come back tuesday and i talked to the owner and he said he liked my smile and thar they like peopke who volunteer and that i had the job , interview took like 2 minutes.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online on snagajob and was contacted within a few days about having an interview. I went in and signed in to see that they were also interviewing about 20 other people. My first interview was simple as they asked many typical questions. I was asked to have a second interview with someone else. I did and that one went well also. I ended up not being able to work there but I think it would be a good place to work at.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

Two face to face interviews. First with a manager. Second was with the owner. Sat down at a table in the establishment. Very straightforward. Get to know you questions. Examples of struggles faced in the workplace and how problems were solved. Evaluated your friendliness and ability to work in a team environment. Stress placed on a desire to serve. Asked if you had any questions to ask them.

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Applied online, got an email setting up an interview about 3 days later. Went to the store for the interview, had to fill out another application. There was another guy there being interviewed and once the owner of that store finished, he moved on to me. It was a single interview that lasted about 15 minutes. No offer was made.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online on ziprecruiter and got a reply to hours later. I went in for my first interview he gave me average questions such as why chick fil a? etc...but we were having more of a conversation than an average q&a. I was then scheduled for a interview which was tougher for me because he gave me off guard questions such as are you an introverted or extroverted person and some side questions but what really stumped me was when they asked me a question and I answer it but he asked can you tell me anymore. I didn't want to say no but I also didn't want to ruin my chances of getting the job so I just said little things then he sent me off with third and final interview and I was pretty nervous through all of these interviews but kept my cool once I was there. after the third interview I was hired on the spot. just come well presented and come correct don't never ever say umm or become very silent. also do a little research on the company usually they would ask you what do you know about chick fil a which is usually asked within the first or second interview and also smile and be honest with your answer no matter how bad you think the answer might be they will appreciate the honesty.

Interview Questions

• Are you an introverted or extroverted person?   1 Answer
    • why chick fil a   1 Answer

Negotiation

First job and they will go a little over minimum wage but no negotiations.

Cashier/Mascot Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Akron, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I took my application online, then when I finished it said they have open interviews every 1st and 3rd Monday. I thought, great and I waited. I went in when I could and I spoke one on one with the current manager. He was very friendly and it was my first interview I had ever taken, so I can't say how it was compared to others, but it seemed very simple for a first one.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my personality and how I am with large groups of people.   Answer Question
    • They also asked me why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

I had just found myself a better job that accepted me, as nice as their minimum wage is, I didn't want to be sweating in a cow costume everyday.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Mesa, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview, the questions mainly were based on your character and personality, as well as previous work experience. Overall I had a positive experience in the interview