Chick-fil-A

Average Difficulty
211 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – I got a few applications from a Chick-fil-A location, filled them out, and turned them in at the four different locations I was applying to. I called ahead of time and asked if the manager was available. She was, so I came in and handed her the application. She told me to sit down while she looked it over and came back about 10 minutes later with another person. She said they would informally interview me. Halfway through the other person left, but the manager (or one of them) spent about 20 minutes interviewing me. The questions were fairly basic - it looked like she was fairly new to interviewing. She mostly asked me about myself and my past work experience. I'm scheduled to come in for a second interview on a couple days.

Interview Question – "What's your worst quality?"   Answer Question

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in May 2014.

Interview Details – Group Interview, manager sat us all down and asked us to talk to a partner for 10 minutes. After that we introduced our partner and went on with the interview. It felt more like a group coversation than an actual interview. She asked us a few questions about why would we choose to work at this Chick-fil-A and what was our favorite item on the menu.

Interview Question – What would you do for chick-fil-a if you had 1000 dollars to spend   View Answers (2)

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2010.

Interview Details – quick interview at the store, was hired immediately

Interview Question – who is your biggest role model in your life and why?   Answer Question

Frederick, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online and was called back within 48 hours to set up an interview for the next day.
Many applicants were being interviewed by the store owner simultaneously and I was asked to start the next day. I found out that they had hired 3 people on the same day.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, the interview lasted maybe 2 minutes and was very hurried as everything is in this particular store. It seemed they were in desperate need of new employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. You are told a salary.

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2010.

Interview Details – Face to Face interview, where the employer will provide a series of questions and allow people to expand upon how they feel about working. The most important initiative is the fact that the employer will display their interest by what they ask you in the interview, while sharing the pros and cons of working at the job.

Interview Question – What would you do if you saw someone being mistreated, while you were helping a guest?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – Asked many questions about experience and why you would like to work there

Interview Question – Name a time you went above and beyond?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very slim......accept what you get

Very Easy Interview

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – Asked for an application when I ordered, filled it out and turned it in after I finished eating. I got interviewed on the spot. Had no work experience so the interview was many questions on what makes you a good employee/co-worker. At the end of interview the job was offered to me.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview Details – They came to my campus and conducted interviews for those of os looking for summer internships.

Interview Question – What was the last good deed you did?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – First interview asked basic questions and was relatively easy, the manager used a paper that had questions and took notes, asked me about work hours and personal questions like how would your friends describe you, tell me about yourself, your activities etc. Then I immediately had another one on one interview with the operations manager who was much more friendly, he asked similar questions. He also asked questions about where i wanted to work- counter, kitchen, floor, and drive thru and gave descriptions of all of them. They really like friendliness and politeness, I stood up to shake their hands which the second manager said impressed him. Smiling a lot also helps

Interview Question – Describe your hero and why, how do you know if you've had a bad day   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2013.

Interview Details – Store manager, interviewer, seemed drunk. But more so casual then formal if anything.

Interview Question – How would you handle running a store without any experience?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chick-fil-A