Chick-fil-A

Average Difficulty
211 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – Very easy and relaxed interview. I got an email a few days later from the manager asking to come in for an interview. I was with two other people who applied for the same position and the questions were general like "Why Chick-Fil-A?" or "How would your friends describe you." I never got called back after the interview so I'm still looking.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – I interviewed before the store was built so the application process was a little different than it normally would be. There are at least two interviews that everyone must go through; a group interview and a individual interview. During the group interview, you will be asked to do group interactions to see if you are comfortable talking to new people. If you can excel at this then you will more than likely be asked for an individual interview.

Interview Question – What will you do to help make this company better than any other quick service restaurant?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – Three interviews: Secretary, Store Owner, General Manager. They are looking for professional dress and sincerity. Be honest and genuine.

Interview Question – "What is the last thing you do before leaving the house in the morning?"   View Answer

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – Turned my app in on Friday, got a call Saturday night for an interview on Monday. Great interview, got a call Wednesday afternoon to come in on Saturday. After interview Saturday got a call that afternoon for the final interview Monday. It went well, after the 3rd interview he called the references I put on the application and offered me the position. I filled out paperwork and even got payed to do that!
1st interview: Basic Questions with hiring manager

Very Easy Interview

Store Director Interview

Store Director
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2012.

Interview Details – promises made and broken.

Interview Question – Questionable ethics violations?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Two interviews by two Operators.

Team Member

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – I met with the assistant manager a few times and made a good impression and he worked on getting me an interview

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – I filled out an application. I submitted in person. I got a phone call about to have a group interview. There were about 10 other people there. I thought the interview went quick. Its good to answer interview questions very precise and short. The person interviewing us was extremely nice. I felt good about the interview.

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

Cashier At Chick-fil-a
Greenville, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in May 2011.

Interview Details – you will usually have one interview and if they like you after the interview you are pretty much hired. They have you watch videos and an ipad to learn how to work the registers. you will train for about 2 weeks and they teach you how to serve customers and work the registers.

Interview Question – how will you help benefit this company. or what can you do for our company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – definitely negotiate on your starting salary because after that you will most likely not get a raise for a long time.

Very Easy Interview

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – Left paper application, I was called in for an interview and I was extended the job offer on the spot.

Interview Question – What would you do if there was a large line of guests and you were the only one in the restaurant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They want to pay all people within a postion the same no matter how many years of experience or education they have.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chick-fil-A