Chick-fil-A Interview Questions & Reviews

227 interviews

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2014.

I went through 2 interviews.
    One with 1 of the managers and the other with the owner of the store. It went very well. Remember to be yourself. Smiling a lot, showing enthusiasm will definitely help. Know a little bit about chick-fil-a. They may ask you if you have any questions.. Have some prepared ! It'll show your interest ! Good Luck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pearland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearland, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2010.

Very good interview, be yourself, be sure to express your love for service and how you interact well with people. They are very good at feeling you out so just be comfortable and relatable and relaxed, and try to be very energetic and expressive. Always come well dressed and with your resume.

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

I walked in, filled out an application, and was started on training right there. It was great. Free lunch during training days, and then started at the cash register. It wasn't very difficult, and gradually (but quickly) I picked up on my responsibilities. Management always gave great feedback.

I told them I wanted 9.50, they said 8.75 and it was fine.

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Weston, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in May 2012.

I had 2 interviews at a location that was being built, so the team being recruited was the opening team. the first interview was by the store operators wife, who then called me the following day to come meet the store operator. He interviewed me, asked basic questions, liked that i was 18+ because he didnt want to hire too many minors. He offered me the job and I accepted

Interview Questions
    7.50 was initial wage until the minimum wage went up a few months after and i was at 7.75

Kitchen Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2013.

well i got hired on the spot because I made a good impression. Other than that, i say its not really worth working at chick fil a for 8 bucks an hour. Seriously they make you clean every single thing in the kitchen for 8/hr. They want everything perfect and everything neat. Its not really worth it. Even tho i'm a fast breader and the best at my job. I been working here for 7 months and not even a damn raise. Other than that front crew have more opportunities than those who work in the front.

Interview Questions
    It's not worth working here. For $8 an hour. You do too much just for 8 bucks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2010.

I met the store operator at a job fair at my college and was hired on the spot. I went to school with one of the team members that accompanied him to the event and she ended up giving him a good word about me while I was not there. It took a couple weeks for someone to contact me to give me an actual start/training date, but once that was taken care of start up was quick and easy. I never had an official interview, we just had a casual conversation about life goals and what I want to do. He liked my personality and hired me right away.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have an official interview. Casual questions, non intimidating.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

I got a few applications from a Chick-fil-A location, filled them out, and turned them in at the four different locations I was applying to. I called ahead of time and asked if the manager was available. She was, so I came in and handed her the application. She told me to sit down while she looked it over and came back about 10 minutes later with another person. She said they would informally interview me. Halfway through the other person left, but the manager (or one of them) spent about 20 minutes interviewing me. The questions were fairly basic - it looked like she was fairly new to interviewing. She mostly asked me about myself and my past work experience. I'm scheduled to come in for a second interview on a couple days.

Anonymous Employee  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in May 2014.

Group Interview, manager sat us all down and asked us to talk to a partner for 10 minutes. After that we introduced our partner and went on with the interview. It felt more like a group coversation than an actual interview. She asked us a few questions about why would we choose to work at this Chick-fil-A and what was our favorite item on the menu.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do for chick-fil-a if you had 1000 dollars to spend   View Answers (2)

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2010.

quick interview at the store, was hired immediately

Team Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2010.

Face to Face interview, where the employer will provide a series of questions and allow people to expand upon how they feel about working. The most important initiative is the fact that the employer will display their interest by what they ask you in the interview, while sharing the pros and cons of working at the job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw someone being mistreated, while you were helping a guest?   Answer Question