Chick-fil-A

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.3

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

I applied online and received a call a week later, they called me in for an interview and that same day I was asked to stay for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, just fill out paperwork and start off on minI mum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

I applied online and had gotten a response the very next day asking to schedule for an interview. I have anxiety I was very worried since this was my first interview and I passed with flying colors the hiring manager was so nice I was instantly asked to do a second interview with the boss. Both of them were very nice and understanding and the questions were fairly easy!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrico, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrico, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

I got a call from the hiring manager about a week after I applied on snagajob. She asked me if I had a few minutes to talk and I said yes. She asked me what my hobbies were, what my favorite class was, etc. She then asked me to come in for an interview with the manager the next day. When I got there, a man greeted me and offered me if I would like something to drink and I said yes, and then he told sit down at this table in the lobby and that the manager will be with me soon. About 5 minutes later, he came and sat down and said tell me about yourself and a few other things. It lasted not even ten minutes and he said that he would like to schedule a second interview for the next day. When I got there, he was already interviewing someone else so I had to wait around 15 minutes. When he was done he came over to me, shook my hand and we begun. He asked me about my hobbies and what career I wanted to go into when I got older. Other than that it just felt like we were having a conversation, because our personalities just clicked. It lasted about 20 minutes but it was very nice, it didn't seem super super formal. He made me comfortable. Then he said that I would be a great asset to the team and welcome to chickfila! He then told me about the orientation process and shook my hand again and I left.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to make a hard decision.   Answer Question
    $7.50 an hour, and it will increase as I move up.

Team Member Interview

Completed the application, and turned it in. After a few days I got a phone call to schedule a date and time for an interview. After my first interview was over I got to schedule for another interview date and on the second interview right after I was finished I was offered the job.

Team Member Interview

I attended a group interview that Chick-fil-A had been advertising. The atmosphere of the interview was casual and easy-going. There were about 12 other people there, and we were asked to get into groups of 2-3. We then had to do a couple team exercises which were surprisingly fun. Then we were each handed a sort of questionnaire sheet with some basic questions on it. Once I filled that out I shook the managers' hands and thanked them and left.

Kitchen Crew Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

Justo a interview. Questions pretty easy about your self. Don't requiere experience, Two day later after the interview I receive a email offering The job, I accept and go to orientation one week later

Kitchen Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encinitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encinitas, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

The process was real smooth. The store owner made it very comfortable throughout the process. He was very easy to talk to and to clearly communicate. It was a comfortable process.

Interview Questions
    It's very straight forward. They're very flexible in scheduling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

Applied online on their website, received a call back from the general manager the next day. When I went in to interview I met with the general manager first and did a one on one interview with her. I was supposed to come in for a second interview a few days later with a different manager but that ended up happening immediately afterward. I was hired that same day.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry or unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Systems Roll Out Coordinator (IT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Very time consuming. Multiple interviews (phone, 2 in-person, and then a 2nd in-person) with multiple people. For example, for my first in person interview, I meet with 3 people. All three asked the same questions...and when they say tell me about yourself...they mean from the time you were conceived by your parents up until the very moment you landed in that chair in front of them. If you dont have a stellar family situation/background, I would avoid the company. My next round of interviews lasted all day!! Literally. I met with about 5 or 6 people. I lost count. It felt like a marathon. I was sooo exhausted from talking, which was odd because I was a teacher. Their level of scrutiny was just that intense. I wasnt told I was going to be there all day (9/10am-5pm) so be prepared for that with the 2nd interview. I didnt make it past this point, but I must say that the work environment reminds me of a hamster on a wheel.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are very typical, however, they are trained to go through your resume with a fine-toothed comb. Be prepared to discuss EACH entry.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

The hiring process was very smooth and professional. I have been working in the fast food business for all my life and have always wanted to work for Chick-Fil-A. There company morals and beliefs are incredible and I am honored to work for such an incredible company now.