Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.3

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Group interview of about 5 other people being interviewed. The questions were easy to answer about 4 questions, we each bounced our answers off of the other peoples answers before us. Make sure not to say fast food but "quick service". Be sure to make your self stand out by either answering questions first or having the strongest answer to questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about our company? What is good customer service to you? Speed or Accuracy?   1 Answer

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very long and asked repetitive questions that I wasn't sure to answer in another way. It seemed to want to know the genuine you, because of the conservative-ness of the corporation. It was long it took me almost a day to complete.

Interview Questions

• What does servant heart mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Lansdale, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two quick five minute interviews. They were both one on one with two different people. The interview questions were very simple and straightforward. Just be overly enthusiastic and smile a lot. Also, be genuine and express your love for Chickfila. Knowing some of Chickfila's background and history is a definite plus.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chickfila? Who would you consider your role model and why? What do you like to do in your free time? What is your goal in life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Muncie, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application and was called by the hiring manager the next day. I met with him and then the operator and was offered a job on the spot. The entire process was very easy and relaxed. Definitely an easy process and made me feel very comfortable with the company and the location to which I was applying.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy process. I was contacted in under a week. The employees here were very kind and gave me advice on how to get the job and also offered me drinks too. he interviewer was very kind and made it feel like a normal conversation rather than an interview

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview about 6 of us. The manager gave us a pen and paper and asked us questions and we wrote our answers on the paper. The interview was a hour long.

IT Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process with them was a fairly long process. I first applied online, after reviewing your resume they they send you an application request. The application involves 5 or so essay questions. Following the completion of the application, I was contacted by an internal recruiter requesting a phone interview for the following day. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and I was contacted a few days later to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview was scheduled for a month later. The in person interview lasts about 7 hours with lunch provided. It is a one on one interview with 5 different people throughout the day. Lots of behavioral questions are asked. They want to know about your entire upbringing and where you come from. They are looking for a very specific type of person.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Mays Landing, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was simple, they sat me down in one of their restaurant seats and we talks for a bit there. First I talked to a nice lady before the manager came out. Over all it seemed as if I would get the job, but as time went on without a call back I realized I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Why Chick-fil-A?   Answer Question
    • When fall comes and college starts up again, how often would you be free?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very long and drawn out. Entire thing can be a multiple year process. Chick-fil-A has really positioned themselves to select the "1%". They leave no stone unturned. They will check every reference, double check your background, education, you name it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to be a Chick-fil-A Operator?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

My interview was split into 3 parts by 3 different people starting with two managers and ending with the owner. They were pretty easy, just be yourself. They are looking for bubbly, positive people who can work in a fast paced environment.