Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.3

Human Resource Manager Interview

I was hired internally. I studied human resources at North Carolina State University. I was a supervisor for this operator for about 5 years. I really enjoyed my job and the ability to impact the business using the things I was learning in school.

Kitchen Team Member Interview

The hiring process was a standard set of questions. What do you look for a in a job? What is your strengths, weaknesses? Etc... Took about a week until they called me back,offered me the job. After that I watched training videos for about 3 days and did about 2 days of training on the floor until I was regularly scheduled.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Met a career fair and had an onsite interview. After that there was an online application and two full days of interviews down in Atlanta. The full day interviews consisted of about 3-5 one hour interviews as well as a skills assessment. They called about a week or two after the second round of interviews to offer the position.

Interview Questions
    • There was an IT Skills exam that has to be taken during your first round of interviews in Atlanta. The rest were behavioral or basic tech questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Met at a job fair at school and had an interview on campus very soon after. Later received email to fill out an online application. They decided to move forward and I flew down to headquarters twice for full days of interviews then they called me a couple weeks later to offer me the position.

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

I applied online and received a call a week later, they called me in for an interview and that same day I was asked to stay for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, just fill out paperwork and start off on minI mum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

I applied online and had gotten a response the very next day asking to schedule for an interview. I have anxiety I was very worried since this was my first interview and I passed with flying colors the hiring manager was so nice I was instantly asked to do a second interview with the boss. Both of them were very nice and understanding and the questions were fairly easy!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrico, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrico, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

I got a call from the hiring manager about a week after I applied on snagajob. She asked me if I had a few minutes to talk and I said yes. She asked me what my hobbies were, what my favorite class was, etc. She then asked me to come in for an interview with the manager the next day. When I got there, a man greeted me and offered me if I would like something to drink and I said yes, and then he told sit down at this table in the lobby and that the manager will be with me soon. About 5 minutes later, he came and sat down and said tell me about yourself and a few other things. It lasted not even ten minutes and he said that he would like to schedule a second interview for the next day. When I got there, he was already interviewing someone else so I had to wait around 15 minutes. When he was done he came over to me, shook my hand and we begun. He asked me about my hobbies and what career I wanted to go into when I got older. Other than that it just felt like we were having a conversation, because our personalities just clicked. It lasted about 20 minutes but it was very nice, it didn't seem super super formal. He made me comfortable. Then he said that I would be a great asset to the team and welcome to chickfila! He then told me about the orientation process and shook my hand again and I left.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to make a hard decision.   Answer Question
    $7.50 an hour, and it will increase as I move up.

Team Member Interview

Completed the application, and turned it in. After a few days I got a phone call to schedule a date and time for an interview. After my first interview was over I got to schedule for another interview date and on the second interview right after I was finished I was offered the job.

Team Member Interview

I attended a group interview that Chick-fil-A had been advertising. The atmosphere of the interview was casual and easy-going. There were about 12 other people there, and we were asked to get into groups of 2-3. We then had to do a couple team exercises which were surprisingly fun. Then we were each handed a sort of questionnaire sheet with some basic questions on it. Once I filled that out I shook the managers' hands and thanked them and left.

Kitchen Crew Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

Justo a interview. Questions pretty easy about your self. Don't requiere experience, Two day later after the interview I receive a email offering The job, I accept and go to orientation one week later