Chick-fil-A

212 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – Left paper application, I was called in for an interview and I was extended the job offer on the spot.

Interview Question – What would you do if there was a large line of guests and you were the only one in the restaurant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They want to pay all people within a postion the same no matter how many years of experience or education they have.

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2013.

Interview Details – I handed in an application and was offered an interview right there, so I said yes. One of the staff interviewed me with basic questions, "how do you like to be managed," "how do you deal with angry people," those kinds of questions. I was called that night and told I'd got through to a second interview. The second interview was very similar to the first, and I was prepared for all the of the questions by looking at what people were asked here on this website. "Who is your hero?" "How would your friends describe you?" Really basic questions. I made it through the 2nd interview and was told to wait where I was so I could get my third interview with the store manager. He came out, was really polite and professional, interviewed me, and then offered me the position.

1) gather the questions people mention on this site and prepare for them. If you do that, you'll be fine.
2) I had three interviews total. That seems to be the norm.

Interview Question – Describe how you work in stressful situations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Every new hire starts off at minimum wage.

Team Member

I applied online and interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty easy they asked basic questions. Make sure you know about the company or at least somethings about the company.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2011.

Interview Details – In the Galleria Mall Food Court with the Owner and the General Manager of this location.

Interview Question – What is my definition of Hospitality?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be yourself, be as open as possible, and smile.

Marketing Internship Interview

Marketing Internship
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in January 2014.

Interview Details – After sending in my application online, I received an email asking to set up a phone interview. After we set up a phone interview, I was called a week later and the interviewer just walked me through my resume and wanted to hear more details about what I had put on my resume.

Interview Question – Very simple questions, just wanted to see if I was personable, but they asked what my strengths and weaknesses were   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2011.

Interview Details – Don't be afraid to call back in a few days after dropping off your application to request a follow up. They like to know that you're interested. If selected, they'll call you for an interview, dress nice. Formal attire, but not a suit. Just be relaxed and talk, be engaging. You can't work at a quick-service restaurant and expect not to talk to guests that walk in the through the door. As long as you can carry a conversation, you'll be perfectly fine. Don't forget to smile. :)

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Chick-fil-A will start you off with above minimum, so be happy with that.

Prep Interview

Prep

Interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview Details – Applied through school career website and was contacted by email

Interview Question – Just the usual tell me about yourself, why Chick-Fil-A, where do you wanna work in the store and some customer service questions   Answer Question

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

Cashier At Chick-fil-a
Tallahassee, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very quick and low-stress: I handed in an application, got a call to come in a few days later, and we sat in the dining area, the manager and I, and talked about what it meant to be an employee at Chick-fil-A

Interview Question – No question was too personal or intrusive. He mostly asked basic stuff like where I went to college and what I was majoring in.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2012.

Interview Details – This was an interview for promotion, though I suspect it would be very similar for a walk in.Very straight forward interview, asked questions about why I was seeking a leadership position, what my goals were over the next few years, how I felt about the company values etc. Be prepared with stories of times you have lead through example.

Interview Question – Who do you consider to be the most important leader ever?   View Answer

Team Member

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – my friend who worked there got me an interview with a manager and later had an interview with the owner.

Interview Question – why do you want to work at Chick-fil-A   Answer Question