Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.3

IT Operator Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was very thorough and took a couple of weeks. They communicated very effectively and timely, and they were really clear about what they needed and wanted from me. They have a very professional approach to things, but it's also pretty relaxed and not intense. I was pretty underqualified for the position I was applying for, but they still gave me shot and flew me down to their HQ in Atlanta for an interview. I was interviewed for 5 hrs straight by 6 different people. They are really nice, which kind of got my hopes up, I feel like I did a really good job.

Interview Questions

• Despite your lack of experience and skills, why should we choose you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (New Orleans, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

They called pretty quickly after I submitted the application. I showed up and it was a group interview. I expected a quick 30 minute beginning interview. It was almost an hour and a half. They had us call back the next day to let them know whether or not we were interested in the job still and I said no.

Interview Questions

I did not feel like the job was right for me.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2015.

Interview

It was very long, I had two interviews with them; one was a group interview and the second was an individualized one. The group interview was very long and it was overall pointless, It was at least 20 people in total that day being interviewed. They opened the floor and I spoke first then I gave a detailed description of myself; This interview was more pressured.

The one on one was way more easier to handle and I felt like I did good, I enjoyed it. Still waiting...

If you apply online you still have to fill out an application in person.

Interview Questions

• How do you have fun at work ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

I went in and filled out an application form. Pretty standard stuff, education level, previous employment, references, etc. Then I waited for a manager to come out and interview me. She asked me a couple questions, like why did I want to work there, and what I thought I could bring to the team. When we were done, I gave her my contact information, and she said I would get a call in a few days when they had reached a decision. The whole process took less than a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Delray Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 2 interviews the people were extremely friendly. There was no hastle. Everything so far as gone smoothely. They ask simple questions mostly looking for more than you think they want to hear. They were able to accomadate my needs. It was exciting for me bacause i love chick-fil-a and they didnt make it feel like ai was fighting for the job.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

The first interview was with a group. We had to make our own company and present it to everyone. Then they asked us a couple personal questions on a piece of paper. They called me back within a week. The second was with the managers. They called back within a week. And the third interview was with the owner and hiring manager. The hiring manager called back within a week.

Interview Questions

They didn't want me right away, they wanted me after I came back home from school.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

You are constantly being called in for interviews and going to having no intentions of them hiring you .. they call you in interview after Interview and nothing serious happens..basically get your hopes up just to be disappointed I am very upset with this company

Interview Questions

• what is something you know about chickfila   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Group interview with about eight other applicants. We were all asked general questions to make us feel comfortable. Then called back for another interview with just me and two managers. More of a getting to know me process. After that had to go through a training period where I watched a few videos and how to act etc.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I applied online and was prompted to fill out a more in-depth application later. I then had a skype interview and the next step would have been to have an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• They surprisingly asked a lot of questions about my high school experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online at snagajob.com. Someone emailed me about a week later and asked me to come in for an interview. This Chick-fil-a actually had a job fair going on and was doing group interviews every Tuesday. We went to a table, signed a sign-in sheet, and filled out a paper application. We then went into a back party room with a Team Leader and the operator's wife. They asked us very simple questions and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to introduce myself, tell why I wanted to work at Chickfila, what was my passion, and why I thought I would make a good team member.   Answer Question