Chick-fil-A

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.3

Any Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

You have to go through a view interviews to get hired at chic fil a. Interviewers not paying much attention and very grumpy and angry and seem very annoyed with having to be there. Not a great experience at all

Interview Questions

Didn't like the attitude of hiring manager

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

I went in and met with the current manager who is leaving to spend more time with their family. They asked me about previous management expierience and what I liked best about the brand. It was pretty straightforward and no real curve balls thrown.

Interview Questions
    • Is there was anything I think I couldn't handle on the job?   Answer Question

Not enough flexibility.

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Applied online at Snagajob.com, was very straightforward. Got a screening call, they liked the smile and cheerfulness in my voice and I got scheduled for an interview shortly after. Went to the interview dressed business casual; An hour after the interview I got a call and they hired me promptly.

Interview Questions
    • After working with you for several weeks, why would your co-workers be annoyed of you?   Answer Question

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

It was a two step process. First we met with the hiring manager Jerome. He was very warm and smiled a lot. He interviewed both me and my brother for positions. It was fun, easy and we even shared a laugh or two. Simply answering honestly as possible and staying upbeat, matching his energy helped us pass through with ease. Next we met with the owner himself who was just as friendly. Maintain eye contact and give a firm handshake and the interview is a breeze.

Interview Questions
    There really wasn't a negotiating phase

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

I went to an open interview, so the day that I turned in my application an assistant manager sat down and did a brief interview with me. Five days later, I was called back in for a secondary interview which lasted longer due to more in depth questions that seemed to be geared to find out who you are as a person more than skills you may have. Very interested in team work, and community service.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

The staff at Chick-fil-A in Athens Ga. were exceptionally friendly & hospitable. The interview lasted approximately 30 to 35 minutes. Each employee smiled & greeted me. Some went as far as to ask me if I wanted anything to drink. Seems like a fantastic place to work!

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was when he asked me what I did from the time I woke up until I went to bed.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

Filled out an application and scheduled a first interview. First interview went really well - just make sure you answer all of the questions the best way you can, be honest, and do not forget to smile. Got called in for a second interview three days later. I was interviewed by another manager and was asked another series of questions. I got a call later on the day of the second interview with the good news.

Interview Questions
    • How do you like to be managed? What is difficult for you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

The interview lasted about 5 minutes, not much to it. I was 15 when I was hired so they asked me simple questions about school and my extra curricular activities.

I was hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2014.

I was interviewed by both the business director and the operating manager and the interviews were super easy but that night be because it was my first job interview. They told me to talk to my mom so I understood my hours (4-10) during the school year and by that time next week I started training. Training pays 7.50 and hour and lunch is free. Once I start I get paid 8 an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Why the fast food industry and why chick-fil-a in particular?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2014.

interview process was fairly easy, applied online. I received an email a few days later with more questions and an assessment. 1st interview was 5 mins long. 2nd interview about 5 mins as well.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at chik-fil-a? what does customer service mean to you? Tell me something about yourself?   Answer Question