Chick-fil-A

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.3

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Be positive and energetic will help land a job immediately. Showing your potential and willingness to go above and beyond the requirements without having to be told will build rapport with the other employees and managers faster.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

I applied and was called after a few weeks. Scheduled an interview with two managers at the same time. Pretty long interview THHEY asked a lot of questions that didn't seem relevant. What my passion in life is, something I value etc. asked the usual stuff on past employment and relevant skills and what not. I got another call where I was told they wanted a second interview but when I got there it was basically I already had the job. I was asked my size for my uniform and my available days were reviewed. I got the packet on information and standards and things to sign.

Kitchen Team Member Interview

First you send it a resume that the restaurant gives you. They give you a call and set up an interview. Usually the first interview is with a manager. If the manager likes you then you will get an interview with the owner.

Interview Questions
    • There were not really any difficult questions. They just asked about company policies, leadership experience, how you handle customers, etc.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Applied through university recruiting site and got a phone interview about a week later. Process was very fast from the time I submitted my resume until the time I got a phone interview. General questions, tell us about yourself, why did you apply to Chick-Fil-A, and do you think you will fit in with our culture?

Team Leader Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

As a high school student, dying for responsibility, i decided to look for a job. I had always heard great things about CFA so i decided to apply. I walked into the stand alone store and asked to speak with a manager. She greeted me ever so kindly and gave me an application. I completed the application and went on my way. I had not exited the parking lot before receiving a call from the General Manager stating that she would like for me to come and speak with the Operator that following saturday. I spoke with the operator, made a great impression and was given the job in minutes.

Any Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

You have to go through a view interviews to get hired at chic fil a. Interviewers not paying much attention and very grumpy and angry and seem very annoyed with having to be there. Not a great experience at all

Interview Questions

Didn't like the attitude of hiring manager

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

I went in and met with the current manager who is leaving to spend more time with their family. They asked me about previous management expierience and what I liked best about the brand. It was pretty straightforward and no real curve balls thrown.

Interview Questions
    • Is there was anything I think I couldn't handle on the job?   Answer Question

Not enough flexibility.

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Applied online at Snagajob.com, was very straightforward. Got a screening call, they liked the smile and cheerfulness in my voice and I got scheduled for an interview shortly after. Went to the interview dressed business casual; An hour after the interview I got a call and they hired me promptly.

Interview Questions
    • After working with you for several weeks, why would your co-workers be annoyed of you?   Answer Question

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

It was a two step process. First we met with the hiring manager Jerome. He was very warm and smiled a lot. He interviewed both me and my brother for positions. It was fun, easy and we even shared a laugh or two. Simply answering honestly as possible and staying upbeat, matching his energy helped us pass through with ease. Next we met with the owner himself who was just as friendly. Maintain eye contact and give a firm handshake and the interview is a breeze.

Interview Questions
    There really wasn't a negotiating phase

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

I went to an open interview, so the day that I turned in my application an assistant manager sat down and did a brief interview with me. Five days later, I was called back in for a secondary interview which lasted longer due to more in depth questions that seemed to be geared to find out who you are as a person more than skills you may have. Very interested in team work, and community service.