Chick-fil-A

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2011.

I applied for the position on an online hiring search engine and received a phone call a week later. Going into my first interview he asked the usual interview questions, "why CFA, what do you know about the company, if you were put in this situation what would you do, why did you leave your last job". After the initial interview I was called back for a second round where we revisited some questions and discussed pay rates them was offered the job, so a second interview is always a good sign!

Interview Questions
  • What are your biggest weaknesses and strengths? These are always difficult to brag in certain ways.   View Answer
Hours and pay were talked over

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2011.

Why do you want to work for Chick-fil-A? How do you think others would describe you? What did you like most about your last job? What are you goals/future plans over the next couple of years?

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied in-person – interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2010.

Two to Three interviews. Working interview

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest accomplishment. I don't remember other questions that were asked.   Answer Question
    Some room to negotiate.

Marketing Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2011.

I was contacted by HR and then set up a face to face interview with the owner of the locations I was applying for. The interview was very simple. He hardly asked any questions of me, and used basic interview questions like "where do you see yourself in 5 years".