Chick-fil-A Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.8

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I applied online and was prompted to fill out a more in-depth application later. I then had a skype interview and the next step would have been to have an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• They surprisingly asked a lot of questions about my high school experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Marketing Interview

Interview

Phone interview with Talent (HR). The interviewer was very nice. They truly want to know you are the right fit for the company. She went over the job description and I responded tying my skills into the job duties.

Interview Questions

• She asked me why I wanted to change from the industry I was in to CFA.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Beaumont, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Only asked what my definition of success was, and if i thought I was successful, Ask the basic interview questions, than asked what I wanted out of the job, and then ask where I would take this position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated to $11hr. set own schedule, no benefits, travel paid $0.56 mile

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Very long processed interview, but worth the time! Great people and they want to really make sure you fit in with their culture and beliefs!

Interview Questions

• Tell me your life story in 5 minutes like a movie. Give me a title of the movie and the main characters.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

I didn't apply for a specific position, but e-mailed a cover letter and resume to someone in HR. About two weeks later, I received an e-mail requesting I fill out an on-line application. It was very detailed and included writing five essays. Two weeks later, I received an e-mail from another person in HR and a phone interview was scheduled. The HR contact was very responsive and included the two potential positions.

During the interview, the HR person asked the standard questions, and we talked about the positions. The main focus was to ensure the culture as well as the positions were a fit. The interviewer was very friendly and open about the process. She even gave me the weekend to consider the positions and indicate if I wanted to move forward. From my understanding, the next steps were on-site interviews with the team members (could be multiple rounds), a background check, and references.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any Chick-fil-A employees? How do you know them? How long have you known them?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you were not given clear guidelines on how to complete the project and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in January 2012.

Interview

I had to interview with four different people on four different days. Each interview lasted about ten minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia (South Africa)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Virginia (South Africa)) in April 2011.

Interview

I went for my interview in the morning and did not get to leave until 5pm. I met with three different managers at 3 different times. It was very intense for a quick service restaurant. It gave me a good feel for how the restaurant ran.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for which was on 50 cents more than min wage at the time