Chick-fil-A

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

1.5

Team Leader Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Hired as Team Member first. While Working as a Team Member you must take tests for each position, passing scores provide a 25 cent raise. Once all tests are completed you are eligible to apply for the Team Leader position.

Interview Questions
  • Various scenarios involving safety, guest service, and leadership capabilities.   Answer Question
No negotiation, Full-time, hourly wage of $10.60

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Team Leader Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

As a high school student, dying for responsibility, i decided to look for a job. I had always heard great things about CFA so i decided to apply. I walked into the stand alone store and asked to speak with a manager. She greeted me ever so kindly and gave me an application. I completed the application and went on my way. I had not exited the parking lot before receiving a call from the General Manager stating that she would like for me to come and speak with the Operator that following saturday. I spoke with the operator, made a great impression and was given the job in minutes.

Team Leader Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chick-fil-A in January 2013.

Applied online, was called for an interview like a week later, then had my interview a week after that. Typical interview. Just asked me a few questions. Very easy and straight forward process. I got there a bit early so they had me sit down and got me a drink, then a few minutes later I got interviewed. The interview lasted maybe 10 minutes. Not long at all.

Team Leader Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2012.

This was an interview for promotion, though I suspect it would be very similar for a walk in.Very straight forward interview, asked questions about why I was seeking a leadership position, what my goals were over the next few years, how I felt about the company values etc. Be prepared with stories of times you have lead through example.

Interview Questions
    • Who do you consider to be the most important leader ever?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2011.

one interview and got the job

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2010.

Filled out application online and got a phone call the very next morning to come for an interview.
    Operator asked me what do I know about chick-fil-A and why do I want to work there. After those 2 questions he asked size of my pant and shirt and I was hire on a spot.

Team Leader Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in September 2009.

First, you fill out an in store application. Then its on you to follow up. Its very rare to receive a call back except when hiring several people. Make your name known and build a relationship with the managers. Don't give up until you have the job.

Interview Questions
    • Very casual conversation. Cares about the heart over skills.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2009.

Interviewing process is simple. A resume is not required but helps. It is helpful to show your morals and ethic values as Chick-fil-A is strong for its values.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are for the most part assessment questions with some -what would you do if- questions.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

You are expected to look good. You will create good will by wearing Sunday's best. Also be clean shaven. You will have to be for the job, might as well do it prior. Show enthusiasm. Chick-Fill-A is and should be a fun place to work. You need to be willing to contribute so show that you can impact the environment.

Interview Questions
    • Who is your favorite super-hero? I was a little surprised and the manager laughed and said that I didn't have to answer the question. Most of the questions are designed to break ice and get an idea of what you value.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in February 2008.

It was just like any interview. Chick-fil-a is different from any other fast food place. this place actually cares about their customers. Try your best to stand out. They ask questions like: what are your strengths and weaknesses, Why do you want to work at CFA? how do you handle difficult situations. Keep eye contact and just be your self