Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.1

Team Member Interview

Interview

Basically they ask you what are your plans for the future. They ask you what you would do in certain positions and how you reacted in those situations. They like to ask the same questions a lot too.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

The interview process was easy going, it felt like a conversation and the hiring manager was really nice. I thought everything went good but I never got a call back and when I tried calling them to ask for an update I would always get sent to voice-mail.

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I walked in and met one of the workers in person, shook their hand, then introduced myself. He said they would call me within the next two weeks, and about a week and a half later I got a phone call from the manager to set up an interview for the next day. I had prepared really well for the interview the day before and was confident in my answers as she asked them. Once we were done she told me that there weren't any 15 year olds working at their store because they're very picky but that she thinks I'd be a great fit and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• 1.) tell me about yourself 2.) what are your goals after high school 3.) name two of your strengths 4.) why choose to work at chick fil a 5.) (I had expressed passions for writing and musical theater) tell me about how two very different hobbies like writing and musical theater coexist in your life   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was quick. I turned in my application in person, and got a call ten minutes after I left the store. The next day I went in for an interview and got a job offer on the spot. They asked a lot of personal questions first and then got into scenario questions. Overall, just talk about how much you admire and respect the company. They like it when you do that.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back and the the person who was interviewing me the first day took a great liking to me so the second interview which was the next day was very easy and I got hired. In total over the amount of two interviews I got asked 5 questions and 2 were the same and I just felt very comfortable and they would also tell jokes which lightened up the mood.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2015.

Interview

The store I interviewed for isn't open yet, so it was in a different location, but the guy interviewing me was really nice, it was a pretty short simple interview. It was my first interview so I was nervous but he made me feel really comfortable & they said they'd call as soon as they start officially hiring if I'm chosen.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Strongsville, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy. Went in for open interview (with the manager) and then scheduled a second (with owner). Each lasted about 25 minutes. I was offered the job 2 days after the second interview. And I went to orientation 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Whats your daily routine?   Answer Question
    • How do you know you have a bad day?   Answer Question
    • Tell us something when you persuaded someone to do something.   Answer Question
    • What is the first thing that pops into your head when you think about Chick-fil-a?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online on snagajob and was contacted within a few days about having an interview. I went in and signed in to see that they were also interviewing about 20 other people. My first interview was simple as they asked many typical questions. I was asked to have a second interview with someone else. I did and that one went well also. I ended up not being able to work there but I think it would be a good place to work at.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

Two face to face interviews. First with a manager. Second was with the owner. Sat down at a table in the establishment. Very straightforward. Get to know you questions. Examples of struggles faced in the workplace and how problems were solved. Evaluated your friendliness and ability to work in a team environment. Stress placed on a desire to serve. Asked if you had any questions to ask them.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online on ziprecruiter and got a reply to hours later. I went in for my first interview he gave me average questions such as why chick fil a? etc...but we were having more of a conversation than an average q&a. I was then scheduled for a interview which was tougher for me because he gave me off guard questions such as are you an introverted or extroverted person and some side questions but what really stumped me was when they asked me a question and I answer it but he asked can you tell me anymore. I didn't want to say no but I also didn't want to ruin my chances of getting the job so I just said little things then he sent me off with third and final interview and I was pretty nervous through all of these interviews but kept my cool once I was there. after the third interview I was hired on the spot. just come well presented and come correct don't never ever say umm or become very silent. also do a little research on the company usually they would ask you what do you know about chick fil a which is usually asked within the first or second interview and also smile and be honest with your answer no matter how bad you think the answer might be they will appreciate the honesty.

Interview Questions

• Are you an introverted or extroverted person?   1 Answer
    • why chick fil a   1 Answer

Negotiation

First job and they will go a little over minimum wage but no negotiations.