Chick-fil-A

80 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by both the business director and the operating manager and the interviews were super easy but that night be because it was my first job interview. They told me to talk to my mom so I understood my hours (4-10) during the school year and by that time next week I started training. Training pays 7.50 and hour and lunch is free. Once I start I get paid 8 an hour.

Interview Question – Why the fast food industry and why chick-fil-a in particular?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Weatherford, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2013.

Interview Details – Got an interview date when I turned in my application. Interviewer was nice, and asked some basic questions. Including: Tell us about you. What do you like to do?. Do you go to school?. What do your parents do?.

Interview Question – They asked "In this job, who do we serve?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was setting my wage above minimum wage. And making the schedule around school.

Decatur, AL

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2013.

Interview Details – I heard from a friend about how great Chick-Fil-A was as a first job, so I went to the store in my city, filled out the application there at the store, turned it in, & not long after that I got a phone call from the hiring manger about an interview. The interview was great & relaxed & I was greeted by many of the employees. I was asked not only practical questions, but questions that would look into who I was as a person. I was able to let the manager get to know me as I am.
Normally hiring at the store I work at is a 2-interview process; one with the hiring manager, & one with the operator. My first interview went great, & because my Operator was unavailable for a few days, I got a call a few days later that I was hired even without the second interview. I was then able to learn & train with another employee who was hired at the same time as me, which made me more comfortable.
Training was a breeze, with videos, packets, & a wonderful trainer who taught me the ropes.

Interview Question – What made you choose chick-fil-a ?   View Answer

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2014.

Interview Details – Came in on specific interview day and interviewed with the store operator and general manager. Got a call a few days later to come in for orientation and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

Bentonville, AR

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – After submitting my application, I was called in for an interview with the night crew manager. After that interview, I met with a high level "director" of the store, before the final interview with the operator, when he hired me. Most people at the store only go through two interviews.

Interview Question – "Why do you want to work at Chick-fil-A" or "What do you know about Chick-fil-A" were the hardest questions.   View Answer

Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2014.

Interview Details – I went through 2 interviews.
One with 1 of the managers and the other with the owner of the store. It went very well. Remember to be yourself. Smiling a lot, showing enthusiasm will definitely help. Know a little bit about chick-fil-a. They may ask you if you have any questions.. Have some prepared ! It'll show your interest ! Good Luck.

Interview Question – What can you bring to Chick-Fil-A ?   View Answer

Pearland, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very good interview, be yourself, be sure to express your love for service and how you interact well with people. They are very good at feeling you out so just be comfortable and relatable and relaxed, and try to be very energetic and expressive. Always come well dressed and with your resume.

Interview Question – what do you plan to achieve here at chick fil a   Answer Question

Mesa, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2010.

Interview Details – I met the store operator at a job fair at my college and was hired on the spot. I went to school with one of the team members that accompanied him to the event and she ended up giving him a good word about me while I was not there. It took a couple weeks for someone to contact me to give me an actual start/training date, but once that was taken care of start up was quick and easy. I never had an official interview, we just had a casual conversation about life goals and what I want to do. He liked my personality and hired me right away.

Interview Question – I did not have an official interview. Casual questions, non intimidating.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – I got a few applications from a Chick-fil-A location, filled them out, and turned them in at the four different locations I was applying to. I called ahead of time and asked if the manager was available. She was, so I came in and handed her the application. She told me to sit down while she looked it over and came back about 10 minutes later with another person. She said they would informally interview me. Halfway through the other person left, but the manager (or one of them) spent about 20 minutes interviewing me. The questions were fairly basic - it looked like she was fairly new to interviewing. She mostly asked me about myself and my past work experience. I'm scheduled to come in for a second interview on a couple days.

Interview Question – "What's your worst quality?"   Answer Question

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in May 2014.

Interview Details – Group Interview, manager sat us all down and asked us to talk to a partner for 10 minutes. After that we introduced our partner and went on with the interview. It felt more like a group coversation than an actual interview. She asked us a few questions about why would we choose to work at this Chick-fil-A and what was our favorite item on the menu.

Interview Question – What would you do for chick-fil-a if you had 1000 dollars to spend   View Answers (2)

Worked for Chick-fil-A? Contribute to the Community!