Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.2

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

They go through 2 interviews to choose a team member. I was told that all team members are required to work at least 1 Saturday per month. At that location they provide1 uniform for part timers and 2 for full timers. You are required to buy solid black shoes (but the colors chosen vary by location)

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2014.

Generally, you go through 2 interviews to get hired at least where I am. Very quick questions and nice, though you can't tell what they're thinking. It seems they want you working there for the longterm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

Filled out an application and scheduled a first interview. First interview went really well - just make sure you answer all of the questions the best way you can, be honest, and do not forget to smile. Got called in for a second interview three days later. I was interviewed by another manager and was asked another series of questions. I got a call later on the day of the second interview with the good news.

Interview Questions
    • How do you like to be managed? What is difficult for you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in January 2014.

Interviewed by the Hospitality Manager and was asked a variety of questions ranging from how I would deal with a difficult customer to how I better my community. Then a second manager came out to interview and cross check what the hospitality manager thinks of me. I was told right then and there that they were interested and would follow up with a call for orientation.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

I went to an open interview, so the day that I turned in my application an assistant manager sat down and did a brief interview with me. Five days later, I was called back in for a secondary interview which lasted longer due to more in depth questions that seemed to be geared to find out who you are as a person more than skills you may have. Very interested in team work, and community service.

Team Member Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2013.

I was called the next day after submitting a job application. I was interviewed a few days later and offered job on the spot. It was a really chill interview and easy interview process.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

The interview lasted about 5 minutes, not much to it. I was 15 when I was hired so they asked me simple questions about school and my extra curricular activities.

I was hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2014.

I was interviewed by both the business director and the operating manager and the interviews were super easy but that night be because it was my first job interview. They told me to talk to my mom so I understood my hours (4-10) during the school year and by that time next week I started training. Training pays 7.50 and hour and lunch is free. Once I start I get paid 8 an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Why the fast food industry and why chick-fil-a in particular?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Weatherford, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weatherford, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2013.

Got an interview date when I turned in my application. Interviewer was nice, and asked some basic questions. Including: Tell us about you. What do you like to do?. Do you go to school?. What do your parents do?.

Interview Questions
    • They asked "In this job, who do we serve?"   View Answer
    Negotiation was setting my wage above minimum wage. And making the schedule around school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Decatur, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2013.

I heard from a friend about how great Chick-Fil-A was as a first job, so I went to the store in my city, filled out the application there at the store, turned it in, & not long after that I got a phone call from the hiring manger about an interview. The interview was great & relaxed & I was greeted by many of the employees. I was asked not only practical questions, but questions that would look into who I was as a person. I was able to let the manager get to know me as I am.
    Normally hiring at the store I work at is a 2-interview process; one with the hiring manager, & one with the operator. My first interview went great, & because my Operator was unavailable for a few days, I got a call a few days later that I was hired even without the second interview. I was then able to learn & train with another employee who was hired at the same time as me, which made me more comfortable.
    Training was a breeze, with videos, packets, & a wonderful trainer who taught me the ropes.

Interview Questions

Worked for Chick-fil-A? Contribute to the Community!