Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.1

Team Member Interview

Interview

Basically they ask you what are your plans for the future. They ask you what you would do in certain positions and how you reacted in those situations. They like to ask the same questions a lot too.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Fayetteville, GA).

Interview

The interview process was very friendly, very open and relaxed. The operators of these companies just are this way, in my experience, and the ones I had the fortune of working under share my Christian faith and this showed in how they ran the business and encouraged their employees... and so also interviewee

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to come to orientation without mom? (I was 14, about to turn 15. she was with me at the interview... :) oh to be young and innocent)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Birmingham, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

I put in an application and got called about an interview an hour later. When I went in for the interview the manager had me to read the team member handbook so I can review some of the companies policies and dress codes. I was then asked about 20 questions for character purposes and then asked to come back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do I think about when I'm getting ready for work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Lansdale, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two quick five minute interviews. They were both one on one with two different people. The interview questions were very simple and straightforward. Just be overly enthusiastic and smile a lot. Also, be genuine and express your love for Chickfila. Knowing some of Chickfila's background and history is a definite plus.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chickfila? Who would you consider your role model and why? What do you like to do in your free time? What is your goal in life?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

My interview was split into 3 parts by 3 different people starting with two managers and ending with the owner. They were pretty easy, just be yourself. They are looking for bubbly, positive people who can work in a fast paced environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Augusta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was great. I got to meet the manager and the owner of the restaurant. They were both really nice and it felt more like a conversation than an interview. An hour after my interview I received a call saying that I got the job. Go on with a smile and look clean and presentable. They love that!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Typical interview. Why do you want to work for the company, strengths and weaknesses, goals with or without the company, where do you see yourself within 5 years, how can you benefit the team

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A (Anderson, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied in person. I had two interviews that I thought went very well. They called me in for what I thought was a third interview only to tell me that they had no more openings.

Honestly, I'm very disappointed with this company. I think they waited (3 weeks) on purpose so every spot would be filled and they could give the excuse that "we don't have any openings right now".

Why did they interview me twice if they weren't hiring?

They get your hopes up just to make no offer for employment.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

They emailed me about a recruitment event, I went to the interview, they liked me and called me in for a second interview. We discussed hours, position, wage, what I should expect and the uniform.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try and be very enthusiastic and a positive spirit.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2015.

Interview

I had a different interview process. I saw that a new chick fil a was opening near my full time job and wanted to see about a part time. I showed up late in the day (around 6) to drop of my application. The person hiring for them was there and gave me an interview on the spot. He looked at my resume and thought that I was overly qualified for the position and wanted me to wait for a higher paying job opened up. I assured him that I wanted the job, but told me to go home and think about if that is really what I wanted. I did and decided to drop my application off the next day. He never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?

What is something that you need to work on?

Tell me about yourself?

When is a time that you had to make a tough decision?

Answer Question