Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions & Reviews

83 interviews

2.2

83 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

I went to an open interview, so the day that I turned in my application an assistant manager sat down and did a brief interview with me. Five days later, I was called back in for a secondary interview which lasted longer due to more in depth questions that seemed to be geared to find out who you are as a person more than skills you may have. Very interested in team work, and community service.

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Team Member Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2013.

I was called the next day after submitting a job application. I was interviewed a few days later and offered job on the spot. It was a really chill interview and easy interview process.

Team Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

The interview lasted about 5 minutes, not much to it. I was 15 when I was hired so they asked me simple questions about school and my extra curricular activities.

I was hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2014.

I was interviewed by both the business director and the operating manager and the interviews were super easy but that night be because it was my first job interview. They told me to talk to my mom so I understood my hours (4-10) during the school year and by that time next week I started training. Training pays 7.50 and hour and lunch is free. Once I start I get paid 8 an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Why the fast food industry and why chick-fil-a in particular?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Weatherford, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weatherford, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2013.

Got an interview date when I turned in my application. Interviewer was nice, and asked some basic questions. Including: Tell us about you. What do you like to do?. Do you go to school?. What do your parents do?.

Interview Questions
    • They asked "In this job, who do we serve?"   View Answer
    Negotiation was setting my wage above minimum wage. And making the schedule around school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Decatur, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2013.

I heard from a friend about how great Chick-Fil-A was as a first job, so I went to the store in my city, filled out the application there at the store, turned it in, & not long after that I got a phone call from the hiring manger about an interview. The interview was great & relaxed & I was greeted by many of the employees. I was asked not only practical questions, but questions that would look into who I was as a person. I was able to let the manager get to know me as I am.
    Normally hiring at the store I work at is a 2-interview process; one with the hiring manager, & one with the operator. My first interview went great, & because my Operator was unavailable for a few days, I got a call a few days later that I was hired even without the second interview. I was then able to learn & train with another employee who was hired at the same time as me, which made me more comfortable.
    Training was a breeze, with videos, packets, & a wonderful trainer who taught me the ropes.

Team Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2014.

Came in on specific interview day and interviewed with the store operator and general manager. Got a call a few days later to come in for orientation and was offered a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bentonville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

After submitting my application, I was called in for an interview with the night crew manager. After that interview, I met with a high level "director" of the store, before the final interview with the operator, when he hired me. Most people at the store only go through two interviews.

Interview Questions
    • "Why do you want to work at Chick-fil-A" or "What do you know about Chick-fil-A" were the hardest questions.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2014.

I went through 2 interviews.
    One with 1 of the managers and the other with the owner of the store. It went very well. Remember to be yourself. Smiling a lot, showing enthusiasm will definitely help. Know a little bit about chick-fil-a. They may ask you if you have any questions.. Have some prepared ! It'll show your interest ! Good Luck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pearland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearland, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2010.

Very good interview, be yourself, be sure to express your love for service and how you interact well with people. They are very good at feeling you out so just be comfortable and relatable and relaxed, and try to be very energetic and expressive. Always come well dressed and with your resume.

Interview Questions

Worked for Chick-fil-A? Contribute to the Community!