Chick-fil-A

2.2

96 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2014.

I applied online & got a call back for an interview the day after. I was hired on the spot of the interview. I was interviewed one-on-one with the franchise owner. The process only took one day.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself. What does having a serving heart mean to you? What are the qualities of a serving heart? How's your availability? They're pretty generic questions. Most of the questions are fairly easy and one caught me off guard. They ask a name of a good friend and the last time they saw you with a serving heart.   Answer Question
no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person – interviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2014.

At this Chick-fil-A, they give every applicant a interview when they turn in the application. I interviewed on Monday and got a call for a second interview on the Friday of that same week. I'm set to go in this Monday, so overall, it will be a one-week process.
    It was a little nerve-racking when I first came in, because they had all of the interviewees there at once. There were 8+ other applicants, even though Chickfila wasn't currently hiring.

Interview Questions
    • My most difficult question was "Do you consider yourself confident or happy?"   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Filled out application online
    Got an email about 5 days later asking me to come in for interview
    Went to interview, met with HR person and district manager
    Interviewed for about an hour, HR person asked a lot of "by the book" questions, DM had more of a conversation
    HR manager came back, said they usually interview at least twice but would like to offer me the job now
    I accepted, asked about pay and training and such
    They took my sizes for outfit, filled out paper
    Done

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

I applied online and had gotten a response the very next day asking to schedule for an interview. I have anxiety I was very worried since this was my first interview and I passed with flying colors the hiring manager was so nice I was instantly asked to do a second interview with the boss. Both of them were very nice and understanding and the questions were fairly easy!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrico, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrico, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

I got a call from the hiring manager about a week after I applied on snagajob. She asked me if I had a few minutes to talk and I said yes. She asked me what my hobbies were, what my favorite class was, etc. She then asked me to come in for an interview with the manager the next day. When I got there, a man greeted me and offered me if I would like something to drink and I said yes, and then he told sit down at this table in the lobby and that the manager will be with me soon. About 5 minutes later, he came and sat down and said tell me about yourself and a few other things. It lasted not even ten minutes and he said that he would like to schedule a second interview for the next day. When I got there, he was already interviewing someone else so I had to wait around 15 minutes. When he was done he came over to me, shook my hand and we begun. He asked me about my hobbies and what career I wanted to go into when I got older. Other than that it just felt like we were having a conversation, because our personalities just clicked. It lasted about 20 minutes but it was very nice, it didn't seem super super formal. He made me comfortable. Then he said that I would be a great asset to the team and welcome to chickfila! He then told me about the orientation process and shook my hand again and I left.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to make a hard decision.   Answer Question
    $7.50 an hour, and it will increase as I move up.

Team Member Interview

Completed the application, and turned it in. After a few days I got a phone call to schedule a date and time for an interview. After my first interview was over I got to schedule for another interview date and on the second interview right after I was finished I was offered the job.

Team Member Interview

I attended a group interview that Chick-fil-A had been advertising. The atmosphere of the interview was casual and easy-going. There were about 12 other people there, and we were asked to get into groups of 2-3. We then had to do a couple team exercises which were surprisingly fun. Then we were each handed a sort of questionnaire sheet with some basic questions on it. Once I filled that out I shook the managers' hands and thanked them and left.

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

They go through 2 interviews to choose a team member. I was told that all team members are required to work at least 1 Saturday per month. At that location they provide1 uniform for part timers and 2 for full timers. You are required to buy solid black shoes (but the colors chosen vary by location)

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

I went to an open interview, so the day that I turned in my application an assistant manager sat down and did a brief interview with me. Five days later, I was called back in for a secondary interview which lasted longer due to more in depth questions that seemed to be geared to find out who you are as a person more than skills you may have. Very interested in team work, and community service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

Filled out an application and scheduled a first interview. First interview went really well - just make sure you answer all of the questions the best way you can, be honest, and do not forget to smile. Got called in for a second interview three days later. I was interviewed by another manager and was asked another series of questions. I got a call later on the day of the second interview with the good news.

Interview Questions
    • How do you like to be managed? What is difficult for you?   Answer Question