Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.2

90 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

Completed the application, and turned it in. After a few days I got a phone call to schedule a date and time for an interview. After my first interview was over I got to schedule for another interview date and on the second interview right after I was finished I was offered the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Team Member Interview

I attended a group interview that Chick-fil-A had been advertising. The atmosphere of the interview was casual and easy-going. There were about 12 other people there, and we were asked to get into groups of 2-3. We then had to do a couple team exercises which were surprisingly fun. Then we were each handed a sort of questionnaire sheet with some basic questions on it. Once I filled that out I shook the managers' hands and thanked them and left.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

I applied online and had gotten a response the very next day asking to schedule for an interview. I have anxiety I was very worried since this was my first interview and I passed with flying colors the hiring manager was so nice I was instantly asked to do a second interview with the boss. Both of them were very nice and understanding and the questions were fairly easy!

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

They go through 2 interviews to choose a team member. I was told that all team members are required to work at least 1 Saturday per month. At that location they provide1 uniform for part timers and 2 for full timers. You are required to buy solid black shoes (but the colors chosen vary by location)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

Filled out an application and scheduled a first interview. First interview went really well - just make sure you answer all of the questions the best way you can, be honest, and do not forget to smile. Got called in for a second interview three days later. I was interviewed by another manager and was asked another series of questions. I got a call later on the day of the second interview with the good news.

Interview Questions
    • How do you like to be managed? What is difficult for you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2014.

I went to an open interview, so the day that I turned in my application an assistant manager sat down and did a brief interview with me. Five days later, I was called back in for a secondary interview which lasted longer due to more in depth questions that seemed to be geared to find out who you are as a person more than skills you may have. Very interested in team work, and community service.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

The interview lasted about 5 minutes, not much to it. I was 15 when I was hired so they asked me simple questions about school and my extra curricular activities.

I was hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2014.

I was interviewed by both the business director and the operating manager and the interviews were super easy but that night be because it was my first job interview. They told me to talk to my mom so I understood my hours (4-10) during the school year and by that time next week I started training. Training pays 7.50 and hour and lunch is free. Once I start I get paid 8 an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Why the fast food industry and why chick-fil-a in particular?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

After submitting my application, I was called in for an interview with the night crew manager. After that interview, I met with a high level "director" of the store, before the final interview with the operator, when he hired me. Most people at the store only go through two interviews.

Interview Questions
    • "Why do you want to work at Chick-fil-A" or "What do you know about Chick-fil-A" were the hardest questions.   View Answer

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2014.

Came in on specific interview day and interviewed with the store operator and general manager. Got a call a few days later to come in for orientation and was offered a job.