Chick-fil-A

Updated Feb 22, 2015
Updated Feb 22, 2015

2.2

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

You are constantly being called in for interviews and going to having no intentions of them hiring you .. they call you in interview after Interview and nothing serious happens..basically get your hopes up just to be disappointed I am very upset with this company

Interview Questions
  • what is something you know about chickfila   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in February 2015.

I applied online at snagajob.com. Someone emailed me about a week later and asked me to come in for an interview. This Chick-fil-a actually had a job fair going on and was doing group interviews every Tuesday. We went to a table, signed a sign-in sheet, and filled out a paper application. We then went into a back party room with a Team Leader and the operator's wife. They asked us very simple questions and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to introduce myself, tell why I wanted to work at Chickfila, what was my passion, and why I thought I would make a good team member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in February 2015.

My first interview was very positive. I took an application to an open interview, but since I was the only candidate there, the manager talked to me for a little bit about the job description and so forth. We seemed to click and she told me she liked my smile and personality, then she asked about my availability. The next day I was called back for a second interview with the General Manager. Unfortunately, this was not a positive experience. The General Manager made a rude remark at the beginning of the interview, which really threw me off. She was generally unprofessional and I ultimately turned down the offer because I didn't think I would feel comfortable working under her. If the first lady was the one in charge during the hours I was available, I would have taken the job without hesitation!

Interview Questions
    • More focused on my personal/school life than my professional qualifications.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in December 2014.

I applied at a location opening soon. There will be a dedication dinner next month. At the interview, the owner/operator asked me to talk about myself, goals, life experiences. Then we talked a little about how he came to own a chick-fil-a. He hired me on the spot, then I had to get fitted for a uniform. I have to buy special shoes. It was very casual and he was very nice.

Interview Questions
    They gave me more than I asked for on my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2014.

I applied online & got a call back for an interview the day after. I was hired on the spot of the interview. I was interviewed one-on-one with the franchise owner. The process only took one day.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about yourself. What does having a serving heart mean to you? What are the qualities of a serving heart? How's your availability? They're pretty generic questions. Most of the questions are fairly easy and one caught me off guard. They ask a name of a good friend and the last time they saw you with a serving heart.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Filled out application online
    Got an email about 5 days later asking me to come in for interview
    Went to interview, met with HR person and district manager
    Interviewed for about an hour, HR person asked a lot of "by the book" questions, DM had more of a conversation
    HR manager came back, said they usually interview at least twice but would like to offer me the job now
    I accepted, asked about pay and training and such
    They took my sizes for outfit, filled out paper
    Done

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person – interviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2014.

At this Chick-fil-A, they give every applicant a interview when they turn in the application. I interviewed on Monday and got a call for a second interview on the Friday of that same week. I'm set to go in this Monday, so overall, it will be a one-week process.
    It was a little nerve-racking when I first came in, because they had all of the interviewees there at once. There were 8+ other applicants, even though Chickfila wasn't currently hiring.

Interview Questions
    • My most difficult question was "Do you consider yourself confident or happy?"   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2014.

I walked in to get a milkshake. The people were really nice and enthusiastic for it to be that late at night. I was ordering my food then decided toa sk about a job. She turned out to be the hiring manager and I had a call back within two weeks. The interview was in store, one on one and was pretty basic. questions like: how do you serve ? , what did you do at your last job ? how do you think you would fit in ?

Interview Questions
    • Do you like to work with a routine or to do something different everyday?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2014.

First I had an interview with the human resources manager and he asked me some standard interview questions but then it morphed into more of a conversation and he decided to end the interview early because he liked what he heard and decided to move me on to an interview with the director of operations. Two days later that interview took place and it lasted all of 10 minutes and I ended up getting hired!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chick-fil-A in October 2014.

I applied online and had gotten a response the very next day asking to schedule for an interview. I have anxiety I was very worried since this was my first interview and I passed with flying colors the hiring manager was so nice I was instantly asked to do a second interview with the boss. Both of them were very nice and understanding and the questions were fairly easy!