Chick-fil-A

Average Difficulty
77 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2014.

Interview Details – Came in on specific interview day and interviewed with the store operator and general manager. Got a call a few days later to come in for orientation and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

Bentonville, AR

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – After submitting my application, I was called in for an interview with the night crew manager. After that interview, I met with a high level "director" of the store, before the final interview with the operator, when he hired me. Most people at the store only go through two interviews.

Interview Question – "Why do you want to work at Chick-fil-A" or "What do you know about Chick-fil-A" were the hardest questions.   View Answer

Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2014.

Interview Details – I went through 2 interviews.
One with 1 of the managers and the other with the owner of the store. It went very well. Remember to be yourself. Smiling a lot, showing enthusiasm will definitely help. Know a little bit about chick-fil-a. They may ask you if you have any questions.. Have some prepared ! It'll show your interest ! Good Luck.

Interview Question – What can you bring to Chick-Fil-A ?   View Answer

Pearland, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very good interview, be yourself, be sure to express your love for service and how you interact well with people. They are very good at feeling you out so just be comfortable and relatable and relaxed, and try to be very energetic and expressive. Always come well dressed and with your resume.

Interview Question – what do you plan to achieve here at chick fil a   Answer Question

Mesa, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2010.

Interview Details – I met the store operator at a job fair at my college and was hired on the spot. I went to school with one of the team members that accompanied him to the event and she ended up giving him a good word about me while I was not there. It took a couple weeks for someone to contact me to give me an actual start/training date, but once that was taken care of start up was quick and easy. I never had an official interview, we just had a casual conversation about life goals and what I want to do. He liked my personality and hired me right away.

Interview Question – I did not have an official interview. Casual questions, non intimidating.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – I got a few applications from a Chick-fil-A location, filled them out, and turned them in at the four different locations I was applying to. I called ahead of time and asked if the manager was available. She was, so I came in and handed her the application. She told me to sit down while she looked it over and came back about 10 minutes later with another person. She said they would informally interview me. Halfway through the other person left, but the manager (or one of them) spent about 20 minutes interviewing me. The questions were fairly basic - it looked like she was fairly new to interviewing. She mostly asked me about myself and my past work experience. I'm scheduled to come in for a second interview on a couple days.

Interview Question – "What's your worst quality?"   Answer Question

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in May 2014.

Interview Details – Group Interview, manager sat us all down and asked us to talk to a partner for 10 minutes. After that we introduced our partner and went on with the interview. It felt more like a group coversation than an actual interview. She asked us a few questions about why would we choose to work at this Chick-fil-A and what was our favorite item on the menu.

Interview Question – What would you do for chick-fil-a if you had 1000 dollars to spend   View Answers (2)

Frederick, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in November 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online and was called back within 48 hours to set up an interview for the next day.
Many applicants were being interviewed by the store owner simultaneously and I was asked to start the next day. I found out that they had hired 3 people on the same day.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, the interview lasted maybe 2 minutes and was very hurried as everything is in this particular store. It seemed they were in desperate need of new employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. You are told a salary.

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2010.

Interview Details – Face to Face interview, where the employer will provide a series of questions and allow people to expand upon how they feel about working. The most important initiative is the fact that the employer will display their interest by what they ask you in the interview, while sharing the pros and cons of working at the job.

Interview Question – What would you do if you saw someone being mistreated, while you were helping a guest?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview Details – First interview asked basic questions and was relatively easy, the manager used a paper that had questions and took notes, asked me about work hours and personal questions like how would your friends describe you, tell me about yourself, your activities etc. Then I immediately had another one on one interview with the operations manager who was much more friendly, he asked similar questions. He also asked questions about where i wanted to work- counter, kitchen, floor, and drive thru and gave descriptions of all of them. They really like friendliness and politeness, I stood up to shake their hands which the second manager said impressed him. Smiling a lot also helps

Interview Question – Describe your hero and why, how do you know if you've had a bad day   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chick-fil-A

Worked for Chick-fil-A? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chick-fil-A Team Member interview questions and advice. All 77 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chick-fil-A employees and interview candidates.