Chickasaw Nation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Security Enforcement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chickasaw Nation in January 2010.

I applied for the job at 3:00 PM and was called at 6:00 the same evening. The interview was set for 9:00 A.M. the following morning. I interviewed with a Human Resourse person which lasted about an hour and again the same day with the Security Manager at the facility where I would be working. I was informed that I would have to take a drug test, which was done by the Human Resourse person,at the facility. I would also have to take a MMPI test, which was done at the main Security Building located at another facility.
     Both interviews were with people who didn't seem to know what to ask. They seemed to be more interested in personal appearance and personality than anything else. The atmosphere was relaxed. The interview with the Security Manager was in a breakroom, not an office.

Interview Questions
The only negotiations was over the days off. They did really seem interested in me being satisfied with the days I would have off. ( it is a 24-7 facility.)
     I'm retired from my own business. I wasn't looking for a job when I went to work for these people. If I Had had financial obligations, I wouldn't have applied. I was wanting to get into security and they provided CLEET training and paid a little while I got this training. The social aspect of the job is the only reason I've stayed, the people are really nice and fun.