Chico's FAS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chico's FAS in December 2011.

Interview Details – Talked for 10 minutes. Asked how i would handle a customer yelling at me for something i didn't do. Which coming to find out is like everyday. I'm glad I'm able to handle it, i don't know how people do this as a career. Big props to them, they seriously keep the fashion world turning. But back to the interview she just asked when i could work and how i would handle customers.

Interview Question – How would you handle a customer yelling at you for something that wasn't your fault.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't try to negotiate, it was an "I'm bored at home job" didn't really care what i got paid. BUT she didn't look like she was going to care if i objected.

Worked for Chico's FAS? Contribute to the Community!