Chico's FAS

www.chicos.com

Chico's FAS Sales Lead Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chico's FAS.

Interview with DSM, then SM, then ASM.
Took 3 weeks to finally get the offer.
Many situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were not able to satisfy a customer.   Answer Question
Was not able to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Chico's FAS

Sales Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chico's FAS in June 2013.

Spoke with store manager. A Phone interview appointment was set up with the Regional Manager. It took 30 minuets. Leaning about phone interviews on line helped prepare me. It went very well.

Interview Questions
    I asked for an amount, was told it was in the " ballpark".

Sales Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chico's FAS.

Two interviews. First with the Store Manager & Assistant Manager & the second with the District Manager. Basic interview questions: how do you handle a difficult customer, give me an example of a time you provided excellent customer service, etc.

Interview Questions
    • District Manager told me a story about when she was a Manager & her assistant undermined her direction & watched my reaction.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chico's FAS in November 2010.

Walked in with an application and got an interview right away. As it turned out they are always desperate to hire there. After speaking with the manager on the phone I had an interview scheduled for the coming week. The whole process went smooth. I got a call back saying I was hired within 2 weeks.

It was pleasant due to the fact that it was a good click with the current hiring manager.

Sales Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Chico's FAS.

I submitted an application with my resume. Submitted an online assessment. Interviewed with store manager and DM. DM conducted interview. Hired the following week.

Interview Questions
    • The online assessment, although having only two or three questions, provides an accurate personality profile. The DM, knowing how to interpret the results, immediately addressed every topic I would not have wanted to discuss at all at the interview! We got all the issues out on the table & discussed them - and I was hired.   Answer Question
    I was made an offer that was a little more than my previous hourly pay, plus the opportunity to earn bonuses. Additionally, it was agreed I would be groomed for promotion. I accepted.

Sales Lead Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chico's FAS in January 2012.

Was first interviewed by phone which was preliminary to see if I am even qualified for job and to see if I actually have an interest in how job sounded to me.
    In-person interview took place in a stockroom in store. Taken on tour of a very busy location. Job description made it sound as if I would be making lots of money with commission structure. It all sounded like it could be somewhat lucrative until I went to a few stores to do my due diligence and speak to a couple of people in the same position.

Interview Questions
    • Not really asked any difficult questions. The question asked that might be considered "difficult" is to Name your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

When doing due diligence and upon closer questioning I realized there was no way to make sales goals with the workload of paperwork that this position required and that for $11.00 an hour I would be buried alive in administrative tasks with no time to connect with the consumer to make any sales. Also when I spoke to manager of the store I was considering working in I did not like her attitude she seemed angry and negative. As it turned out she resigned not long after my declining the opportunity.

Sales Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Chico's FAS in January 2011.

Applied online and waited, and waited. Eventually was contacted for one on one interview. They seemed to like me so I expected to be called back within the week as I was told. It took six weeks to be interviewed again, this time by a training manager.

Interview Questions
    Was told they could give me the hourly wage I asked for but it didn't turn out that way. Needed the job, so accepted the lower hourly wage expecting to be able to make up the difference with bonuses.

Sales Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chico's FAS in November 2009.

Store Manager interviews you for about 30 minutes asking questions about previous experience. THen a meeting with the District manager is scheduled to really discuss why you chose the company and what you hope to bring.