Chico's FAS

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior LMS Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Chico's FAS in September 2011.

I went through several phone interviews and then was flown in to corporate for an in person interview. The position was in the HR/Training group - FORGET about applying here unless you are a woman. It is all women and I could tell from the moment I walked in that I wouldn't get the job. I actually know the person they DID offer the job to, and SHE wasn't as qualified as I was - reverse discrimination is alive and well at Chicos FAS. Why don't these employers have to follow the rules of fair employment when it comes to men? I won't apply here ever again. They strung me along - after the interview I felt completely ignored. There were a couple of other positions I was also qualified for - which they mentioned in the interview process, but forget it unless you are a woman.

Interview Questions
  • How would you feel about working with a bunch of women?   View Answer