Child Development Center Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Child Development Center

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Child Development Center.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with an array of questions to include point of view on children, experience. Scenes were read out loud, then asked how would you handle the situations? How would you read a story? to a infants? to a preschoolers?

Interview Questions

• Can you work the hours we put in front of you? As a flexible worker, personnel work whenever you are needed from 6am to 6pm.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not one.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Just had a phone interview for a temporary position

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Child Development Center (Irvine, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

It was short and easy, probably no more than 15 minutes. I already knew a couple of people that worked there so my interviewer told me they new my friends and I came highly recommended from them so my interview was just showing up and being nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you interact with children and other type of questions similar to this such as how would you settle an argument or dispute between children.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation