Child Guidance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Behavior Specialist Interview

Havertown, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Child Guidance in August 2010.

Interview Details – Came in to a group hiring day. Supervisor looked at my resume, asked me 1 question and then offered me a job. The only question asked was how did I like working for my last employer.

Interview Question – No real questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They just told me what they paid

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Mental Health Worker Interview

Havertown, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Child Guidance in July 2011.

Interview Details – I am already a per-diem employee and was told at my initial interview they hire F/T workers from within. When I got the call that there was a F/T and P/T opening I was asked to come in and speak with the supervisor since I hadn't worked at that specific site before. When I got there it was an interview and I was asked the general scenario questions. I was also told there was another candidate up for the position.

Interview Questions

• If a client was verbally abusing you what would you do?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a client that does not want to participate in their daily goals?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Child Guidance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Child Guidance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Child Guidance employees and interview candidates.