Child Guidance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mental Health Worker Interview

Mental Health Worker
Havertown, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Child Guidance in July 2011.

Interview Details – I am already a per-diem employee and was told at my initial interview they hire F/T workers from within. When I got the call that there was a F/T and P/T opening I was asked to come in and speak with the supervisor since I hadn't worked at that specific site before. When I got there it was an interview and I was asked the general scenario questions. I was also told there was another candidate up for the position.

Interview Questions

• If a client was verbally abusing you what would you do?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a client that does not want to participate in their daily goals?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Child Guidance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Child Guidance Mental Health Worker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Child Guidance employees and interview candidates.