Child Guidance Resource Centers Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Child Guidance Resource Centers

BSC MT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Child Guidance Resource Centers (Coatesville, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was a piece of cake. This was surprising to me as I found it unusual that I was hired on the spot without checking references, etc. I knew that the site must have been hurting and had a high turnover. Hiring process was longer and a bit tedious. I was not informed by the hiring supervisor that I would be required to attend so many hours on multiple days of orientation and training prior to beginning work. This posed a problem for me as I already had a job, and the part-time position at Child Guidance was not as important as my full-time job. I had to take many unexpected days off of my primary job to fulfill the Child Guidance requirements.

Interview Questions

• As I stated, the interview was a piece of cake. There were no unexpected or difficult questions. I suppose I could say that the most unexpected question was how quickly could I start work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Working as a BSC MT is pretty standard as far as rate per hour goes.

Mental Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Havertown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Child Guidance Resource Centers (Havertown, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

I am already a per-diem employee and was told at my initial interview they hire F/T workers from within. When I got the call that there was a F/T and P/T opening I was asked to come in and speak with the supervisor since I hadn't worked at that specific site before. When I got there it was an interview and I was asked the general scenario questions. I was also told there was another candidate up for the position.

Interview Questions

• If a client was verbally abusing you what would you do?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a client that does not want to participate in their daily goals?   Answer Question

Behavior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Havertown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Child Guidance Resource Centers (Havertown, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Came in to a group hiring day. Supervisor looked at my resume, asked me 1 question and then offered me a job. The only question asked was how did I like working for my last employer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They just told me what they paid