Childcare Network

Updated Aug 20, 2014

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Childcare Network

Preschool Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Childcare Network.

I had the job before I even walked in. No, not because I am that good. They were that desperate. They would take anyone which is sad. Must pay for initial and extensive background check.

Interview Questions
    I was told my pay would go up after a few months, but the handbook shows that you are not allowed any raises except after a year.

Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Asheville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Childcare Network.

The hiring process was fairly easy because you went in filled out application and had to wait for a week or two, she notice my credentials and hired me one week later.

Interview Questions
    • Have I ever harmed a child? That was a unexpected question because if I did I would not have even applied for the position.   View Answer
    The only negotiation was that I would not be able to attend any training or events on Saturdays because of my religious belief. I would recommend Childcare Network because of their benefits.

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Childcare Network in June 2013.

only one interview, was not given a tour or introduced to any of the staff, the director only introduced herself by first name, had to completely fill out application again on paper that was already done online, which after hire they lost and had to fill out again,had five questions during interview then it was over took maybe 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • All of the answers were open ended. was not asked about past experiences or history   Answer Question
    i need 10-12 an hour and they only gave me 8. which was never agreed upon that was just what showed up on my check

Child Care Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Rochelle, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Childcare Network in May 2009.

I was not the perfect candidate as I was too eager and had a positive response that lacked originality to every question. The center had lots of young employees (20's) and the interviewer was young also. I had the impression that I was not going to be hired from the minute that I walked in the door because of my age and lack of specific experience to the job.

Interview Questions
    • predictable questions about experience and interests, it appeared that i was not going to be considered on sight and the interviewer was going through the motions of an interview   Answer Question

Infant Room Teacher Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Childcare Network in January 2010.

It was a very easy interview. Not very private, had parents and teachers in and out of the office area. Just asked simple questions like "what would you do if you had a problem with another employee." Went back and observed in the classroom. Was a very short interview. I was hired that day.

Interview Questions
    • There really was not a difficult question, all the questions were pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Worked for Childcare Network? Contribute to the Community!