Childcare Network

Relevance Date Difficulty

Preschool Teacher Interview

Preschool Teacher
Asheville, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Childcare Network.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fairly easy because you went in filled out application and had to wait for a week or two, she notice my credentials and hired me one week later.

Interview Question – Have I ever harmed a child? That was a unexpected question because if I did I would not have even applied for the position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The only negotiation was that I would not be able to attend any training or events on Saturdays because of my religious belief. I would recommend Childcare Network because of their benefits.

Very Easy Interview

Lead Teacher Interview

Lead Teacher
Arlington, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Childcare Network in June 2013.

Interview Details – only one interview, was not given a tour or introduced to any of the staff, the director only introduced herself by first name, had to completely fill out application again on paper that was already done online, which after hire they lost and had to fill out again,had five questions during interview then it was over took maybe 10 minutes.

Interview Question – All of the answers were open ended. was not asked about past experiences or history   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i need 10-12 an hour and they only gave me 8. which was never agreed upon that was just what showed up on my check

Infant Room Teacher Interview

Infant Room Teacher

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Childcare Network in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very easy interview. Not very private, had parents and teachers in and out of the office area. Just asked simple questions like "what would you do if you had a problem with another employee." Went back and observed in the classroom. Was a very short interview. I was hired that day.

Interview Question – There really was not a difficult question, all the questions were pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Worked for Childcare Network? Contribute to the Community!