Children Of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Preschool Teacher Interview

Plainfield, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Children Of America in March 2012.

Interview Details – interview was normal, very laid back

Negotiation Details – easy

Lead Toddler Teacher Interview

Avon, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Children Of America.

Interview Details – 3 step interview process

Interview Question – I do not know what you mean by difficult is was not   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Very Easy Interview

Lead Teacher Interview

Lead Teacher
South Elgin, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Children Of America in January 2010.

Interview Details – The Director had interviewed me in the past and offered me a job then. When she came across my name she called me and explained who she was and asked me to come in. I went in and we talked about what I had been doing, where I worked, what the job entailed.

Negotiation Details – She offered me 10.00 hour, I said I had been making 11.00 she said she would she what she could do. She got it. Latter I found out most teacher were making 12.00 hour.

Assistant Director Interview

Assistant Director

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Children Of America in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very positive.

Interview Question – What do you think you have that would make a difference in a child's life?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Teacher

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Children Of America in October 2009.

Interview Details – Questions about experience.

Interview Question – What would you do with an upset parent?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Children Of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children Of America interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Children Of America employees and interview candidates.