Children's Creative Learning Centers

Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Creative Learning Centers

Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers in December 2014.

The interviewer was very sweet, and easy to talk to. This company is very quick to respond to questions and emails. The company emails you and ask when is a convenient time for a phone interview, which is great because they work around your availability. Then they call you at your appropriate time and then they give u a phone interview which lady about 10-15min.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your teaching experience?   View Answer

The locaroom was to far. But great school.

Infant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers in October 2014.

The interview was not what I expected because I wasn't used to interviews. They asked questions where I had to think real quick or come up with scenarios because I didn't remember any situation where any those questions happened to me.

Interview Questions
    • A time when you things weren't gking your way and you stood your ground to make sure it gets done.   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers.

The first interview was OK. The second round interview was running interrogation. They reminded me labor camps in Germany! It was very inconvenient and disturbing. They look at you like criminals.

Interview Questions
    • Find a time that you had a make a decision, what did you change in your behavior? Why did you change it?   View Answer
    • When you are alone and believe in something that your boss doesn't believe, what do you do? Do you insist in your believes?   View Answer

I didn't want to work with those attitudes. I have to like my job, especially when I work with children. Children at this center were neglected.

Quality Assurance and Training Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers in March 2009.

You interview with a series of management level individuals personally and over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty standard and easy to answer. It was mostly situational type scenarios. Now they use a Loeminger process to get a deeper understanding of how you dealt with certain situations, how you made particular decisions, what were some key leanings, etc.   Answer Question
    Pretty agreeable and comfortable

Teacher Aide Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers in July 2009.

The interview was one on one pretty simple questions mainly focused on how you would interact with children in different scenerios.