Children's Health PAR Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Par Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Children's Health (Plano, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Hiring Process, from what I have heard tends to be quite hard to get in due to multi levels of background checks and the process alone is quite lengthy. It took approximately 5 weeks for my background check to clear after they offered me a position so BE CAREFUL when providing your two week notice, because you may find yourself temporarily unemployed until they cross their T's and dot their I's. The interview process is different compared to most they ask questions example "how do you handle an upset parent or doctor" and you have to provide a real life example or scenario. It starts off as a one on one interview with HR then from that point you interview with a small panel directly from the specific department. Expect to spend approximately 1-2 hours interviewing... Drink lots of coffee the questions are tedious, and you spend a great deal of time waiting as they write down comments word for word.

Interview Questions

• Give me a scenario in which you were dealing with an irate customer/patient/parent and how did you handle it? what were your steps to resolution   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiating is cut and dry, because it is a not for profit establishment do not expect to make a large sum of money particuarly if looking at pay scales compared to other facilities.