Children's Health

www.childrens.com

Children's Health Registered Nurse Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Children's Health.

Lots of behavioral type of questions. Be very prepared. They like to ask you about past experiences, past mistakes, "what if" type of questions. The HR department is VERY slow with returning phone calls and emails. Just be patient and keep tracking down your application status. If you know someone who already works there, talk with them to get phone numbers and email addresses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Children's Health

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Children's Health in January 2010.

I wasn't too fond of my interview with Human Resources, since they are not nurses. Most questions were standard such as "What would your old manager's tell us about you..." I interviewed with the nurse supervisors on the floor and was able to talk more about my work experiences, what i can offer, ect...

Interview Questions
    • what would your ex managers say about you?   View Answer
    • What would you're previous coworkers say about you're work ethic?   Answer Question
    Children's pays off a scale based on experience as an RN, it doesn't matter much if you had experience in the field you're interviewing for or not.