Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

www.choa.org
  www.choa.org

Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in May 2010.

I was contacted by a Recruiter regarding a position I applied for on the Children Healthcare careers website. The Recruiter conducted a phone interview. She was friendly and detailed, and very professional. She contacted me a few days later and indicated that they wanted to schedule an onsite interview. Everything was handled in an organized manner. I received confirmation of the onsite interview via email.

I interviewed with the Recruiter and HR Director during my onsite interview process. Both individuals were prepared and fully engaged, and communicated well during both interviews.

Following the interview, I sent an email thanking both individuals for the time they had taken. I never received any form of communication following the onsite interviews, and my subsequent emails. No phone call to let me know that they were moving forward with another candidate, nor a simple email communicating this decision. As a result, I was not impressed with the organization nor my experience overall.