Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
www.choa.org Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a Recruiter regarding a position I applied for on the Children Healthcare careers website. The Recruiter conducted a phone interview. She was friendly and detailed, and very professional. She contacted me a few days later and indicated that they wanted to schedule an onsite interview. Everything was handled in an organized manner. I received confirmation of the onsite interview via email.

I interviewed with the Recruiter and HR Director during my onsite interview process. Both individuals were prepared and fully engaged, and communicated well during both interviews.

Following the interview, I sent an email thanking both individuals for the time they had taken. I never received any form of communication following the onsite interviews, and my subsequent emails. No phone call to let me know that they were moving forward with another candidate, nor a simple email communicating this decision. As a result, I was not impressed with the organization nor my experience overall.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

Worked for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Human Resources Business Partner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta employees and interview candidates.