Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

Relevance Date Difficulty

Foundation Intern Interview

Foundation Intern
Atlanta, GA

I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was very effiecient. Both of the team members that interviewed my had put some questions together, which they took turns asking. At the same time it was not super ridgid and formal, we talked openly and I was given time to ask them questions that I had.

Interview Question – Discuss a major project or work event that you managed, or were mostly responsible for.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Registration Coordinator Interview

Registration Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in February 2014.

Interview Details – I have always wanted to work for this organization, and over many many applications I finally got an phone interview. From the phone interview you are given information about the position youmight have. Then you will be interviewed by a hiring manager, you might have to interview more than once.

Interview Question – Tons of behavioral questions!!   Answer Question

Access Specialist Interview

Access Specialist
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in November 2013.

Interview Details – must interview with hiring manager and human resources

Interview Question – how do you handle high volume pressure   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there were no negotiations.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was seamless. I was contacted by a recruiter and they arranged the interview. It was scheduled within 2 days. HR provided logistics to the recruiting firm and the firm passed the information to me; however, after the interview, HR back peddled and refused to honor what was specified in terms of payment for parking. The interview was less than hour.

Interview Question – Questions were job specific, technical and behavioral. It was a typical interview centered around competences. There were a few case scenario questions to gauge knowledge and GAAP basics.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No need to negotiate. The specifics were discussed prior to the interview.

Writer/Editor, Marketing Department Interview

Writer/Editor, Marketing Department
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was fine. I had to interview with a few different people, but nothing was out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – How did I handle change?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were willing to negotiate.

Manager Data Analysis Interview

Manager Data Analysis
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in October 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring manager informally contacted me (as in, prior to HR conversation). I set up a phone interview with hiring mgr, and in the meantime, spoke to HR. The phone interview went well, and HR scheduled me to come in for a series of interviews with the hiring mgr, direct reports (for the particular position), and a couple of potential colleagues. Everyone was very friendly, asked good questions, etc. I felt it all went well.

The things that I found unimpressive about this situation were almost all based in HR. When I arrived at the HR building (I drove in from a neighboring state), no one there officially greeted me. I was taken to a conference room, and I wasn't offered a thing. In any other situation, I've been offered water, coffee, etc. I thought it was strange that I never met the recruiter. I ended up not getting the offer (which was communicated via email), and I understand the hiring mgr is still trying to determine what he truly needs in a candidate.

Interview Question – The questions were all fairly standard. Nothing stood out as a particularly difficult question.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in February 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process involved two interviews. Some of the questions were a little strange, but I tried to give the answers they wanted to hear and not what I thought was the right thing to say. There was an aptitude test, a background check, and a drug test. It took about a month until I learned I had the job.

Interview Question – What would you do if a manager told you to collect information on a colleague?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in April 2013.

Interview Details – Online application --> Phone interview with recruiter --> Face-to-Face interview --> Opportunity to observe current nursing staff in area of interest.

Interview Question – What is your philosophy of nursing?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

Interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

Interview Details – Contacted for a phone interview, then 2 face to face interviews

Interview Question – Asked about the company and health care reform   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was smooth and easy.

Interview Question – Very focused on behavioral scenario questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

Worked for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta interview questions and advice. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta employees and interview candidates.