Children's Hospital Boston Administrative Associate II Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 17, 2014
Updated Apr 17, 2014
3 interviews

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Associate II Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Children's Hospital Boston.

The recruiter I met with was not very helpful he printed the benefits and said I cant answer anything about the job but hear go meet the other person no tips or Ieads to potentialy other positions should what I was going for didnt work out. Give the correct info.

Interview Questions
  • What courses have you taken within your degree that directly relates to this position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Children's Hospital Boston

Administrative Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Children's Hospital Boston in November 2013.

The recruiter I met with was very helpful and once he had met me and gone over my resumé he set me up on some interviews within different departments. Overall each department's interview is different, but I had positive experiences all around.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate. They are upfront about the salary range for the positions and there isn't a ton of wiggle room but they were able to meet my needs.

Administrative Associated II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Children's Hospital Boston in March 2011.

Taking throughout the department to meet many of the doctors and sat down w/ at least 5 people in separate situations. All were friendly and positive. I would suggest showing a sense of humor w/ the people you interview with. This does not mean that you level of professionalism need decline, but you'll be working with these people a lot and they want you to "fit."

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to an angry client or customer, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Can you do your job without having to check Facebook?   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate a better hourly rate. If I could do it over again I would have.

Worked for Children's Hospital Boston? Contribute to the Community!