Children's Hospital Boston
www.childrenshospital.org Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Children's Hospital Boston Administrative Associate II Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Nov 21, 2013

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Associate II Interview

Administrative Associate II
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Children's Hospital Boston in November 2013.

Interview Details – The recruiter I met with was very helpful and once he had met me and gone over my resumé he set me up on some interviews within different departments. Overall each department's interview is different, but I had positive experiences all around.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. They are upfront about the salary range for the positions and there isn't a ton of wiggle room but they were able to meet my needs.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Associated II Interview

Administrative Associated II
Boston, MA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Children's Hospital Boston in March 2011.

Interview Details – Taking throughout the department to meet many of the doctors and sat down w/ at least 5 people in separate situations. All were friendly and positive. I would suggest showing a sense of humor w/ the people you interview with. This does not mean that you level of professionalism need decline, but you'll be working with these people a lot and they want you to "fit."

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to an angry client or customer, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
  • Can you do your job without having to check Facebook?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate a better hourly rate. If I could do it over again I would have.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Hospital Boston

Worked for Children's Hospital Boston? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Hospital Boston Administrative Associate II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Children's Hospital Boston employees and interview candidates.