Children's Hospital Boston Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.7

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Children's Hospital Boston.

Interview

Leadership in some areas of the company had struggled to remain cohesive during a period of internal consolidation of branches of the organization. Excellent people departed the company, and that left huge holes and gaps. The people left behind have stepped up and steered the ship in an extremely positive manner. So, this isnt really a "con", but an example of how the company can navigate through tricky waters and come out shining.

Administrative Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Children's Hospital Boston.

Interview

It took four interviews to get an entry level position due to logistics, through initially meeting with HR to meeting at university to interviewing with the department two times. The process was long, drawn out and unnecessary. They glide by based off the hospital's reputation and more needs to be done for employee satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• What my biggest strengths were, what past employers would say about my job performance   Answer Question

Ambulatory Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Children's Hospital Boston (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and was schedule to have it a week and a half later. I interviewed with three individuals. Two mangers and one hiring mangers. They all asked questions one by one about my experience and how I delt with different scenarios. It was nerve wrecking in a sense that three people were interviewing you at once but they made it very easy and comfortable.

ASR Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Children's Hospital Boston.

Interview

Very general, basic questions and procedures. Met a representative who was really great and I bonded with, definitely proved they have a lot of great people there. I would definitely interview again

Administrative Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Children's Hospital Boston (Boston, MA).

Interview

Watch out HR does a bate-in-switch. You apply for one job, and they call you to tell you that job is filled (still on company website) but would you like to interview for other positions. This happened to me and a couple of coworkers.

Interview Questions

• No very difficult, you tell them what they want to hear.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a job, which was needed at the time.

Surgical Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Children's Hospital Boston (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

First I met with the recruiter, who gave great interview tips and techniques. Then he sent me over to the hospital to interview with the actual clinic department. A week later I did a Skype interview.

Grant Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Children's Hospital Boston (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process was normal, with good follow-up from the department end. My only suggestion would be to ensure the interview is worthwhile, given salary expectations. It would be a better use of time for all.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Children's Hospital Boston (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two interviews were needed, one at 77 Summer St and another one at Children's Hospital. Two supervisors are present and it was a stressful process. There is also an online personality and qualification questionnaire which they review before they call you for an interview. I had to apply online numerous times as I never got a call back, the administration is sloppy and take a very long time to provide you information regarding time off.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Children's Hospital Boston (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

First had an informational interview via phone, then a 30 minute long phone interview with 2 other Research Associates. Was invited for an in person interview with head researcher, program director, and the 2 research associates I had previously spoken with. Extremely low starting salary. Multiple unanswered callbacks over the span of several weeks led me to give up. After 2.5-3 months I got an email saying they had hired someone else. I had received a better job offer by then, but the poor communication left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this research project/ program?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Children's Hospital Boston.

Interview

I was contacted fairly quickly after submitting my resume and cover letter online. I went through an initial phone screen. Questions weren't canned, they were more specific to the position and about what I would bring to the job from my background. I was then invited for an in person interview and called a little over a week later for a reference check. I am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How to successfully manage competing demands and priorities   Answer Question