Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Officer Interview

Security Officer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters.

Interview Details – HR did a wonderful job setting things up. The interview was done in a quiet and comfortable are. Felt the interviewers did listen to me. Felt the employees loved it at CHKD.

Negotiation Details – It was easy. After the interview I was called by HR who based the offer on my experience.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Patient Service Representative
Newport News, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters in October 2009.

Interview Details – You need to know someone who works with the organization to get in for consideration.

Interview Question – They don't ask a lot of questions. They will give you a tour of the office, even if you do not get the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no type of negotiation. They tell you how much they will pay you and you either accept it or not.

Worked for Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters? Contribute to the Community!