Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Human Resources Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in December 2010.

Communication with HR was a constant struggle. Several weeks passed from the time of the phone interview to my in person interview. Any communication I received was only based on my initiating the contact first. On the day of my interview, the itinerary provided no detail in regards to who I should ask for when I arrived and no one seemed to be expecting me. Two of the 4 people in my first interview never showed, the other 2 arrived to work late. Overall, the people I interacted with seemed friendly, but the interview process was choppy and consisted of in person interviews and phone interviews that I did on site, which I thought was extremely strange and impersonal. After the interview, 2 weeks passed and then I was told to send in references, which I did. References and background checked and then I was informed that I wasn’t receiving an offer. Honestly, it was a complete waste of my time and I had to take 2 days off of work to participate in the process. I doubt this is the typical process for most people, but wanted to share my experience either way.

Interview Questions
  • What strengths have you relied on in your previous positions that would translate well into this role?   Answer Question