Children's Hospital of Philadelphia IT Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

2.0

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview. The interviewer was on a speakerphone, and it was very difficult to hear. It was a little awkward because of that, but otherwise I thought it went well. I never heard from him again, even though I followed up just to ask for a status. If someone takes the time to do a phone interview with you (which is usually a bit difficult when someone is employed), you should give them the courtesy of a response. He actually talked a lot, and didn't ask me that many questions. For an interview, I thought that was odd.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with open source software tools?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied Sunday night and received an email about a phone screen the next day. Wow that was fast I thought. Scheduled the phone screen for 2 days later. Lasted 15 minutes and was straight up from a list. Said I'd find out in a day if the hiring manager is interested in bringing me in. 2 weeks later I sent an email to HR, said I was still being considered. 2 weeks alter I sent another email to HR, never responded. Then the posting mysteriously disappeared. I've heard that for their corporate offices it typically takes months to get through.

Interview Questions