Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Occupational Therapist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

4.0

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week heard back from HR to set up a video interview with the department. The video interview was structured and over an hour long. The head of the department explained the hospital dynamic then asked me questions then let me ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with a coworker and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

Spent alot of time interviewing on phone thru HR at first then thru department head. They sent me for fingerprints and a background check which I did the SAME day as talking to HR (THATS how much I wanted this per disk job. They wanted SIX references which I thought was overkill and totally unnecessary. They wanted me in "as soon as possible" for an interview, which I accommodates despite living out of state. I was group interviewed by 3-4 OT's and was grilled on questions about spinal cord injury, ventilator dependent patients and other serious condifions - ALL of which I aced. There was little/no follow up. I had to keep calling and was quite disappointed in how they handled the post-interview phase. I was more than qualified and at one point one of them said, "That was the best answer to that question we ever had"

Interview Questions

• What kind of function and sensation would you expect from A patient with a C6 spinal cordi injury.   1 Answer