Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

www.chop.edu

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Occupational Therapist Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Occupational Therapist Interview

Occupational Therapist
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in September 2010.

Interview Details – Spent alot of time interviewing on phone thru HR at first then thru department head. They sent me for fingerprints and a background check which I did the SAME day as talking to HR (THATS how much I wanted this per disk job. They wanted SIX references which I thought was overkill and totally unnecessary. They wanted me in "as soon as possible" for an interview, which I accommodates despite living out of state. I was group interviewed by 3-4 OT's and was grilled on questions about spinal cord injury, ventilator dependent patients and other serious condifions - ALL of which I aced. There was little/no follow up. I had to keep calling and was quite disappointed in how they handled the post-interview phase. I was more than qualified and at one point one of them said, "That was the best answer to that question we ever had"

Interview Question – What kind of function and sensation would you expect from
A patient with a C6 spinal cordi injury.
  View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Worked for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia? Contribute to the Community!