Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in September 2010.

Spent alot of time interviewing on phone thru HR at first then thru department head. They sent me for fingerprints and a background check which I did the SAME day as talking to HR (THATS how much I wanted this per disk job. They wanted SIX references which I thought was overkill and totally unnecessary. They wanted me in "as soon as possible" for an interview, which I accommodates despite living out of state. I was group interviewed by 3-4 OT's and was grilled on questions about spinal cord injury, ventilator dependent patients and other serious condifions - ALL of which I aced. There was little/no follow up. I had to keep calling and was quite disappointed in how they handled the post-interview phase. I was more than qualified and at one point one of them said, "That was the best answer to that question we ever had"

Interview Questions
  • What kind of function and sensation would you expect from
    A patient with a C6 spinal cordi injury.

View Answer