Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was presented to the Office of General Counsel at CHOP as a candidate for a paralegal position. The position currently consists of supporting three attorneys, but another paralegal is expected to be hired when a fourth attorney arrives in about a month. The process was pretty quick for me because someone had started the position and left after a couple of days. I was interviewed on the phone with the office manager for the Legal Dept. and the person from CHOP's Talent Acquisition department, and they asked me to come in on the Tuesday after the July 4th holiday. Things worked out well, and I am still here.

Interview Question – How do you think your experience at a law firm will fit in with an in-house legal department.?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Worked for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Paralegal interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia employees and interview candidates.