Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2015

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I applied online and was invited for a phone interview once this was completed I was invited for an in person interview I was not pleased with the assessment given upon arrival because I was not informed I would be given a calculations test on the metric system. Overall it didn't really seem as though they really had any questions.

Interview Questions

• why chop?
    tell me about yourself?
    what frustrates you in your current position?
    questions about my current job...

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied and the process took about 5 weeks. I got a call for a phone screening (interview from a recruiter) and it lasted for about 20mins. I was scheduled for an in person interview 3 weeks after. It was a panel interview and very professional. It lasted for about an hour. I did some assessment upon arrival before the interview, nothing unexpected. Everyone there was very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing expected. Why CHOP? How would you handle an aggressive patient?   Answer Question