Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
www.chop.edu Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview Details – Awesome onboarding process, very helpful HR in terms of relocation etc

Interview Question – nothing that i can think of..atleast at this stage of my career   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in October 2010.

Interview Details – I first was interviewed over the phone about the position. I was asked basic questions about my background, my skills, and why did I want to work there. I was then asked to come into the office for a interview. More job specific questions about what was expected.

Interview Question – Why do you think you're a fit at Children's Hospital?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Worked for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia employees and interview candidates.