Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, about three weeks later got an email for a phone interview. Phone interview was about 20 minutes, basic behavioral questions, during the phone interview got invited to come in for an in person interview the following week. Met with three different members of HR team and basically walked through my resume, asked me questions about my past experiences. They left to discuss and then offered me the job. .

Interview Questions

• In-person interview had no hard questions. Phone interview- "tell me about a time you consider a success..etc."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Originally, it was only supposed to be part-time, but I was able to negotiate for full-time for first two months.

Summer Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin (Birmingham, AL) in March 2010.

Interview

Met an interviewer at a campus career fair and described my career interests. She told me about the summer aide program and suggested I apply. After filling out an online application, I was contacted by phone for a phone interview at that time (rather than to schedule a phone interview). She asked a few simple questions about career goals and interest in working with children. I took her email in case I thought of further questions, and continued some email correspondence. They notified me that I had been offered a position in a certain department approximately a week later than the notification date, and that I was asked to accept or decline the offer within two days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any salary negotiation. However, I would suggest that those who are considering an offer ask for their manager's name and try to talk to them directly about what the job would consist of, as they would know more of what goes on in the individual departments than those in HR (as wonderful and helpful as they are in the process).