Children's Medical Center of Dallas

www.childrens.com

Children's Medical Center of Dallas Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Clinical Research Coordinator
Dallas, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas in March 2012.

Interview Details – Wonderful communication before the interview via email. Great team. Hiring manager met with me first. She had already reviewed my resume and had thoughtful questions about my experience. Then allowed me to meet with potential coworkers independently so that I could ask questions about the work environment and expectations. Team members gave me tour of clinical spaces. The second interview was several weeks later, where I met senior staff, who were all extremely welcoming and curious about my skill set. I met other clinic staff as well. The second interview was completed with another interview with the hiring manager, who asked more poignant questions about how I feel I could handle responsibilities after learning more about the job expectations. This was the best interview that I have ever had. I felt that the team took care to see how a new hire would potentially fit in their environment and it gave me time to see if I would like to work with the team. Although I was not offered a position (another applicant has better qualifications), all communication was timely and compassionate.

Interview Questions

Worked for Children's Medical Center of Dallas? Contribute to the Community!