Children's Medical Center of Dallas
www.childrens.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Children's Medical Center of Dallas Respiratory Therapist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Respiratory Therapist
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very thorough. The transport team has a panel and they ask specific questions in regards to how you handle situations that have either come up or may arise. They also provide you with a skills test to to gauge what your skill level is in order to best fit your orientation process.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you have had to correct someone for making a clinical mistake.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate my offer. I was satisfied with the initial offer that was made to me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Children's Medical Center of Dallas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Medical Center of Dallas Respiratory Therapist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Children's Medical Center of Dallas employees and interview candidates.