Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
www.childrensmercy.org Kansas City, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics Administrative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in September 2012.

Interview Details – Awful experience. Rude and would not contact me back about the position. You're wasting your time taking the $13.50 per hour they pay unless you're young, uneducated or desperate. I have a much better position, so thank GOD I didn't receive an offer and stupidly accept it.

Interview Question – How do you deal with a difficult Manager or leader   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics employees and interview candidates.