Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
www.childrensmercy.org Kansas City, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics Registered Nurse Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted via my email address first. I then responded and the HR personnel scheduled the interview. I arrived was given a medication calculation test and did a 1:1 interview with the HR recruiter. Asked a lot of questions, tried to find out who I was as a person and what I was looking for in an employer. Then went for an interview in the unit I applied for. Met the manager in the front lobby and was escorted to the unit - at which time we went to the desk and was introduced to employees who were then asked to the interview if they wanted. Ended up being a group interview...interviewed by 5 employees and the manager. Was impressed with the "team work" attitude and not one negative was said by the employees. HR seemed a bit disorganized but learned as the day progressed a front office person was sick.

Interview Question – What can you provide us as a company that someone else may not be able too?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics Registered Nurse interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics employees and interview candidates.