Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in July 2010.

I was contacted via my email address first. I then responded and the HR personnel scheduled the interview. I arrived was given a medication calculation test and did a 1:1 interview with the HR recruiter. Asked a lot of questions, tried to find out who I was as a person and what I was looking for in an employer. Then went for an interview in the unit I applied for. Met the manager in the front lobby and was escorted to the unit - at which time we went to the desk and was introduced to employees who were then asked to the interview if they wanted. Ended up being a group interview...interviewed by 5 employees and the manager. Was impressed with the "team work" attitude and not one negative was said by the employees. HR seemed a bit disorganized but learned as the day progressed a front office person was sick.

Interview Questions
  • What can you provide us as a company that someone else may not be able too?   View Answer