Childtime Learning Center

Childtime Learning Center Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Childtime Learning Center

Teacher Interview

The interview is not very long, everyone is first screened through a assessment that is taken online and evaluated. If you are successful in the assessment then you will get an interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are typical. It helps to bring a good portfolio with you.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, they offer a base salary and hire on a part time basis until something comes available.

Full-time Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Childtime Learning Center in September 2013.

I applied to this position on Snag-A-Job on Friday, got an e-mail asking me to take an assessment, and was called on Monday for an interview.

The assessment was mostly a personality-type test with a few questions that seemed to be more of an office type job. It was fairly easy.

I was scheduled for an interview on Tuesday but was called 5 hours before my schedule time to reschedule, which was set for Friday.

When I got to the facility I had to wait for my interview to start thirty minutes after it's scheduled time. The interview was very easy and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • When is a time that you have had a difficult situation with a previous employer and how did you handle it?   View Answer
    There really wasn't a negotiation. The Center Director asked me if I was dead-set on the $8.50 I requested and I told her no. She asked for my school transcripts and resume so the company could decide on an appropriate rate-of-pay.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Childtime Learning Center in July 2013.

The interview was very thorough, relaxed and friendly. It was very informative and provided me with an insight of what to expect with the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Childtime Learning Center in March 2012.

We talked about everything from wages, dress, training, classes, etc. Very easy to act like yourself. Be professional and outgoing at the same time. Have fun but keep your composure.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Childtime Learning Center in November 2009.

Submitted resume and cover letter to center. Asked to complete online application which included personality testing and so called job related questions. Job related questions had nothing to do with the job. Job questions seemed to be written for working in an office. Passed the test and interviewed with the Director.

Interview Questions
    Was told no negotiation. Corporate determines pay rate.

Lead Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lathrup Village, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lathrup Village, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Childtime Learning Center in November 2009.

Always be positive and friendly. Explain your experiences with young children. Have examples of problem solving issues and successes

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle an unpleasant situation with a co-worker?   View Answer
    Just understand that teachers do not make a lot of money. The children deserve to have qualified and happy teachers to make them successful.

Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Childtime Learning Center.

Easy, Got called, met with director, interview lasted 10-15 minutes, hired on spot and started training within 2 weeks,