Childtime Learning Center

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Childtime Learning Center

Interview Details – The interview is not very long, everyone is first screened through a assessment that is taken online and evaluated. If you are successful in the assessment then you will get an interview.

Interview Question – The questions are typical. It helps to bring a good portfolio with you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they offer a base salary and hire on a part time basis until something comes available.

Assistant Director Interview

Assistant Director
Garland, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Childtime Learning Center in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was very thorough, relaxed and friendly. It was very informative and provided me with an insight of what to expect with the company.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Full-time Assistant Teacher Interview

Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Childtime Learning Center in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied to this position on Snag-A-Job on Friday, got an e-mail asking me to take an assessment, and was called on Monday for an interview.

The assessment was mostly a personality-type test with a few questions that seemed to be more of an office type job. It was fairly easy.

I was scheduled for an interview on Tuesday but was called 5 hours before my schedule time to reschedule, which was set for Friday.

When I got to the facility I had to wait for my interview to start thirty minutes after it's scheduled time. The interview was very easy and I was offered the job.

Interview Question – When is a time that you have had a difficult situation with a previous employer and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't a negotiation. The Center Director asked me if I was dead-set on the $8.50 I requested and I told her no. She asked for my school transcripts and resume so the company could decide on an appropriate rate-of-pay.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Lead Preschool Teacher Interview

Lathrup Village, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Childtime Learning Center in November 2009.

Interview Details – Always be positive and friendly. Explain your experiences with young children. Have examples of problem solving issues and successes

Interview Question – How did you handle an unpleasant situation with a co-worker?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just understand that teachers do not make a lot of money. The children deserve to have qualified and happy teachers to make them successful.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Childtime Learning Center in November 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted resume and cover letter to center. Asked to complete online application which included personality testing and so called job related questions. Job related questions had nothing to do with the job. Job questions seemed to be written for working in an office. Passed the test and interviewed with the Director.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was told no negotiation. Corporate determines pay rate.

Very Easy Interview

Katy, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Childtime Learning Center in March 2012.

Interview Details – We talked about everything from wages, dress, training, classes, etc. Very easy to act like yourself. Be professional and outgoing at the same time. Have fun but keep your composure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Teacher

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Childtime Learning Center.

Interview Details – Easy, Got called, met with director, interview lasted 10-15 minutes, hired on spot and started training within 2 weeks,

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Childtime Learning Center? Contribute to the Community!

Childtime Learning Center Videos

Childtime Learning Center – Why Work for Us?

More Than 40 Years of Experience Preparing Children to Love Learning Childtime Learning Centers offer educational child care to children age six weeks through 12 years. Founded in 1967 as a division of Gerber… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Childtime Learning Center interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Childtime Learning Center employees and interview candidates.