Chili's

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Cook Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Chili's in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was a transfer from Hawaii. Interview was basically asking what my skills were. Where I am strongest and what i want for pay. More interested in my living in HI during the interview. Asked alot of questions about my living situation in HI.

Interview Question – Do you have any cooking experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Cook Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Chili's in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was really easy. I told the manager that I had worked as a cook at other places and they were impressed. He asked me a couple of questions and that's it the gave me a uniform and gave me a starting date. No backround check no drug test or anything.

Interview Question – Where have you worked?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chili's

Worked for Chili's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chili's Cook interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chili's employees and interview candidates.