Chili's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hostess Interview

Hostess
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chili's in March 2010.

Interview Details – Dropped off my resume and met with a manager immediately, received a call in the next few days offering me the job.

Interview Question – What restaurant experience do you have? I didn't have any.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Server
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chili's in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was pretty easy and is based a lot on personality

Interview Question – they were all pretty basic stuff   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Food Server
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chili's.

Interview Details – Application (now online) and then In-Person Interview with personality test.

Interview Question – You are required to take a long multiple choice test to assess your personality. You basically only pass if you answer it how they want it to be answered.   View Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Server/Waiter
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Chili's in March 2011.

Interview Details – It was quick and easy.

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Manager
Dallas, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chili's in February 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed first with recruiter on the phone, then she called me in and interviewed me in the office. She then had an area director contacted me and we met at a local chilis. He spoke more about chilis then we did about myself. My advice is to look on the website and read the description of the job positions they are looking to fill. There are key words (hospitality, culture) that will score you bonus points. Do research on the company's global growth and recent business changes.

Interview Question – What is the most important thing to a guest dining in our restaurant?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given the amount I requested. Ask for what you feel you are worth - you won't get it otherwise!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Chili's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chili's interview questions and advice in Dallas, TX. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chili's employees and interview candidates.