Chili's General Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chili's in September 2014.

The interview process lasted over 3 weeks. I did a phone interview, a video interview, and a face to face. Just when I thought I had aced the interview, i got that dreaded phone call and was informed that someone else was chosen.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time that you implemented a policy and had push- back from your staff?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chili's

General Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Chili's in December 2010.

four person interview process including a personality and iq test had to do a shadow shift, and two follow up interviews with a GM AD the owner this was the longest interview process i have done it lasted four weeks but was educational and enjoyable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raynham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raynham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chili's in January 2009.

They do a phone interview, followed by an assesment which is pretty much standard across the restaurant business. They have you interview you with an area director to fill his or her needs. They have you do a walk-through with a gm from one of their stores and if the gm likes you they give the final approval to give you an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most diffuclt guest you had and how did you solve their issue?   Answer Question
    They mad an offer and I made a counter offer and they accepted after speaking to the regional director