Chili's

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.1

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chili's.

Super easy interview, the manager asked me to talk about my interests and hobbies and made me feel as relaxed as possible. I had the interview with one of the managers, and ended with the general manager who offered me the job on the spot, day of my interview. It was a very quick process and I was working in a matter of no time. They treat you like family when you work for Chili's and help you out no matter what.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate because it had been my first job interview at that time, although if I could do it over I would ask if there were open opportunities to advance in the company. (to-go, QA, serving, etc.)

Food Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chili's.

Basic interview. A manager calls about your application and sets up a time for you to come in for an interview. You basically meet with them during a shift and they go over your application and ask the basic questions: what is your work history? why chilis? then they let you know they will be contacting you soon.

Interview Questions
    • How did you resolve an issue with a difficult customer?   View Answer

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chili's.

filled out an online app went in for interview was asked to come back and meet with front of house manager , came back and was invited back for third interview was a very typical interview for a server position

Interview Questions
    • name a time you had to deal with a problem with a customer   Answer Question

Server Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chili's.

I applied for the job online a I got a email a few days after telling me to schedule an interview. I went to the interview and they asked some basic questions, about my experience, why i wanted to work for that place and position.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Haven, CT

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chili's.

it was very open. Managment was very nice,respectful and easy to talk to. they explained rules, regulations,scheduling,security,proper storage,quality control,and food waste.i was asked about my experience as a cook all my skills and abilitys. all the questions were easy to answer and uderstandable.

Interview Questions
    • there really wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer
    great

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chili's.

Applied online and took the assessment test, immediately received email to schedule an interview f2f. Two separate interviews with front house manager, then general manager. After a few days they compared interview notes and received a call that I got the job and to report to orientation at a scheduled date.

Interview Questions
    • What was your best experience with customer service and what are specific things that made it a great experience?   Answer Question

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chili's.

Fairly easy. Be energetic and happy. Willing to work any shifts. They sit you down for a one on one with manager. They will ask you questions about your past experiences, how you deal with irrate or dissatisfied guests, what you hope to accomplish by working for them

Interview Questions
    • What you want to do beyond serving. Usually at the time you are just looking for a job.   View Answer

To-Go Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Chili's.

I knew a friend that worked there so I ended up having a short interview and was hired immediately. It was a bit odd not having an official interview. I took a math and personality test which is a necessary part of the hiring part.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. They asked when I could start training.   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

First interview is phone. Multiple locations but there are corp and franchise which can make it difficult to find locations near you. Seems like a good company. They have been around for a long time.

Hostess Interview

I filled out an application and got a call to come in for an interview. They were interviewing other people that same day. The manager was late to the interview and neve called me back to tell me I had with got or not.