Chili's Waitress Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chili's (Tucson, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied Online. Called. Got an Interview within the next week. Went in and received a call that I got hired the next day. Was a very laid back interview. It started off by the manager interviewing me about herself then asked what I like to do on my spare time. Then I talked to the GM. Asked about my experience and if I would have difficulty transitioning to their restaurant. I waited over an hour at the store to be interview.

Interview Questions

• My weaknesses at my past job and why I left my past job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chili's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chili's (Blaine, MN) in August 2011.

Interview

I dropped off my application to the manager directly and after looking at my app they invited me in for an interview the next week. They must have really liked my work experience because at they asked me a few questions in the interview about my past serving experience, then they start having me fill out paper work and told me to come back the next week for training.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a customer complains and they are clearly in the wrong?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Buren, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chili's (Van Buren, AR) in June 2011.

Interview

Very friendly and job specific. manager was very nice and had a very clean and professional appearance. had a good vibe about working in this restaurant from the moment i stepped in to apply. strongly suggest it to anyone looking for a serving job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chili's (Concord, NC) in January 2009.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the assistant manager. Once he liked my interview, I was then called back a couple days later to have an interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay was nonnegotiable. Everyone makes 2.13 an hour no matter what.