Chili's Waitress Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Blaine, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaine, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Chili's in August 2011.

I dropped off my application to the manager directly and after looking at my app they invited me in for an interview the next week. They must have really liked my work experience because at they asked me a few questions in the interview about my past serving experience, then they start having me fill out paper work and told me to come back the next week for training.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do when a customer complains and they are clearly in the wrong?   View Answer
No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Chili's

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Concord, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chili's in January 2009.

I was first interviewed by the assistant manager. Once he liked my interview, I was then called back a couple days later to have an interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
    The pay was nonnegotiable. Everyone makes 2.13 an hour no matter what.

Worked for Chili's? Contribute to the Community!