Chili's

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chili's in March 2014.

Applied Online. Called. Got an Interview within the next week. Went in and received a call that I got hired the next day.
Was a very laid back interview. It started off by the manager interviewing me about herself then asked what I like to do on my spare time. Then I talked to the GM.
Asked about my experience and if I would have difficulty transitioning to their restaurant.
I waited over an hour at the store to be interview.

Interview Questions
  • My weaknesses at my past job and why I left my past job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chili's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaine, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaine, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chili's in August 2011.

I dropped off my application to the manager directly and after looking at my app they invited me in for an interview the next week. They must have really liked my work experience because at they asked me a few questions in the interview about my past serving experience, then they start having me fill out paper work and told me to come back the next week for training.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when a customer complains and they are clearly in the wrong?   View Answer
    No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chili's in January 2009.

I was first interviewed by the assistant manager. Once he liked my interview, I was then called back a couple days later to have an interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
    The pay was nonnegotiable. Everyone makes 2.13 an hour no matter what.